Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Please stop marrying the cousins. It's not helping the messed up teeth and eye genes. Thank you.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ah Pook
Aug 23, 2003

Hello I am signing this petition. When you marry family members the ultimate result is: weird puffy cheeks, thin lips, fat squishy hands, cylindrical torsos, and being a guy who parties a little hard but can still get up at 7 to get some code whipped up for the morning meeting where you show off some good work but still get to goof around and toss paper airplanes at the Java guy before getting lunch from the India Jones curry truck

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Europe did it before, and we ended up with this guy

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
And yet you didn't say anything when Franklin D. Roosevelt and Thomas Jefferson married their cousins.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
not even one kiss is my policy

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Broenheim posted:

Oooh looking good

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

And yet you didn't say anything when Franklin D. Roosevelt and Thomas Jefferson married their cousins.

You can check the letters to the editor page of the 1889 Philadelphia Inquirer for my take on that sinful coupling!!!!!!!!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i divorced my cousin as soon as i read this thread which was very recently

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Broenheim posted:

Pretty sure I dated her for a while.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Because of the similar genetic material, it increases the success of birth if the parents are cousins, and the increased risk of defects is only very minimal. Go back however many years you want to when there were less humans around and everyone was someone's cousin and they were banging and making babies; If it was really that harmful to the gene pool, we wouldn't be here right now.

Middle East knows what's up.

Jamesman fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Jul 8, 2014

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Ah Pook posted:

Hello I am signing this petition. When you marry family members the ultimate result is: weird puffy cheeks, thin lips, fat squishy hands, cylindrical torsos, and being a guy who parties a little hard but can still get up at 7 to get some code whipped up for the morning meeting where you show off some good work but still get to goof around and toss paper airplanes at the Java guy before getting lunch from the India Jones curry truck

And that man was Albert Einstein (also married his cousin)

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

cult_hero posted:

And that man was Albert Einstein (also married his cousin)

So did Darwin.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Jamesman posted:

Because of the similar genetic material, it increases the success of birth if the parents are cousins, and the increased risk of defects is only very minimal. Go back however many years you want to when there were less humans around and everyone was someone's cousin and they were banging and making babies; If it was really that harmful to the gene pool, we wouldn't be here right now.

Middle East knows what's up.

Just because it's not thaaaat baaaad doesn't mean it should be the default. It's not thaaat bad to eat candy for dinner, UNTIL YOUR TEETH FALL OUT AND YOUR BODY DIES OF HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube

Broenheim posted:

his body did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water

but enough about the op amirite!?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

WEREWAIF posted:

Just because it's not thaaaat baaaad doesn't mean it should be the default. It's not thaaat bad to eat candy for dinner, UNTIL YOUR TEETH FALL OUT AND YOUR BODY DIES OF HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem really mad an ignorant. Did your cousin friendzone you?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Jamesman posted:

You love cousin marriage. That's your defining characteristic.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Are you saying I wanna marry my cousins? That's really gross, dude. I don't do gross things like that.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
marrying your cousin is pretty loving sick

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Jamesman posted:

i think youre mistaken, as werewaif has been very cordial

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
wait wait wait, what if intermarrying-to-extinction is the solution to all of their problems ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Pretty bad but not the worst thing India does.

• Locked thread