Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Sometimes i like to pluck out my nose hairs one by one by hand. I like to do this because now and then you get a real good'un and you sneeze out of pure reflex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I spend most days on a forum where people post stuff about being cucked and goku pants, and I can't really tell why I do.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I spend most days on a forum where people post stuff about being cucked and goku pants, and I can't really tell why I do.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I always drink ice water with crushed ice after working out. Once the water is gone I eat the crushed ice.

Always.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i sing like popeye the sailor man when im walking around the kitchen alone

abebadabeeueuu bebdadebebe

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
becoming exceptionally good at any video game I play but never good enough to become professional, and losing interest rather quickly.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Sometimes I check out threads that no one has an interest in ..and I might even post in them. As near as I can tell, none of the real world cares. So it's like hanging out with an imaginary friend, except I'm an adult and for some reason my imagination is angrily racist and keep putting up an image of the goatse guy.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
i have cats

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I bathe every day and also brush my teeth at least twice.

Most of you are probably unfamiliar with those terms.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
posting on somethingawful.com in the year of our lord 2014

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i occasionally and randomly shout "gently caress the patriarchy" out loud and then run around for looking for someone to high five me for saying that

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

mr.capps posted:

i occasionally and randomly shout "gently caress the patriarchy" out loud and then run around for looking for someone to high five me for saying that

o/

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I bite my fingernails off and then chop them into smaller pieces with my teeth and then consume them leaving no trace~

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
I hit my teeth with a small archeology hammer,particularly when im deep in thought.think it's making my gums stronger because i can move my teeth by doing a strange clench (like a cephalic kegel movement its weird )

naem
May 29, 2011

Probably just peeling the skin off of the hitch hikers I tazer layer by later in my cabin, deep in teh woods that no one knows about

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i cant stop masturbating to these weird pictures of ponies?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

cum on the floor

naem
May 29, 2011

No they said weirdest habit

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
want to be able, eventually, to fold.them flat inside my mouth so i can suck better dick down at the gently caress house

Doug Rattman
Sep 10, 2011

Formerly known as Doug Rattman
My left and right hands have to touch things in equal amounts. I have to step on colors on the floor equally with my left and right feet.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I blow dry my hair every day, even when my hair is super short. I just really like the hot air on my head.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

I bathe every day and also brush my teeth at least twice.

Most of you are probably unfamiliar with those terms.

mister loving hollywood here

Gehenomm
May 1, 2008

Ask me about hitting on mathematicians.
I have a stable, happy marriage, a good paying job with a future, and a daughter that is not a total dumbass.

Makes me feel like a circus freak.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Gehenomm posted:

I have a stable, happy marriage, a good paying job with a future, and a daughter that is not a total dumbass.

what the gently caress is wrong with you, jesus christ

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i drink lots and lots of tonic water

i just like the taste and the texture. helps me wake up in the morning.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Gehenomm posted:

Your wife is cheating on you which is why she is so happy and your daughter is doing meth sorry to tell you.

The Whole Internet posted:

i drink lots and lots of tonic water

i just like the taste and the texture. helps me wake up in the morning.

And you, ironically, are going to get malaria. Sorry.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I like to take a knife to my skin and push it under the very top layer gently and peel it off and see how big of a piece I can get before it breaks.

The best I've done so far is a whole hand. LIKE A SNAKE.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
I can't stop whistling while draining the lizard.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
to put it lightly, i love burying my nose in a yeast infection :D

who has two thumbs and loves doing what i do this guy !

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Yankin' on my dick a bunch

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I lift one cheek off the chair to fart

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

gtfo with yoru one buutcheek farting that is childs play

this is for the weird stuff :twisted:

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
I go around loving other people's fat mothers just so I can say I hosed your mother.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
ive been whistling louder and louder at work to remind any germans about that jerk they elected

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

In your mind, what is the purpose behind this ?

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Three Olives posted:

I blow dry my hair every day, even when my hair is super short. I just really like the hot air on my head.

TBH, I think your weirdest habit is living in an airport terminal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I am an adult baby and I have made a big stinky poopey in my diapey. It is warm and gross but I like the way it squishes between my butt cheeks and under my legs.

• Locked thread