Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

roboshit posted:

* brother that he hasnt seen since the human being trailer park manager evicted me in 2011 but pretends to know all about

Just incase in the increasingly small chance that you're trolling, I want you to know that you're really making my night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

roboshit posted:

* brother that he hasnt seen since the human being trailer park manager evicted me in 2011 but pretends to know all about

Does it get better?

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again

roboshit posted:

how dare you, you piece of poo poo. you brought that upon yourself. Im just trying to help you

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
All of you fags who dont smoke meth are such pussies. Look at my 3.7 gpa, my boyfriend i gently caress for 12 hours straight who I physically abuse, my headshot count and my job as 911 dispatcher.
Im living la vida loca

Jealous bitches?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i have meth mouse

he used to keep me up all night until he sold his wheel for scrap metal :D

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
A meth head moves out of the trailer park and gets a job as a 911 dispatcher and suddenly he thinks he's at the top of the world. Lmao

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Tsinava posted:

A meth head moves out of the trailer park and gets a job as a 911 dispatcher and suddenly he thinks he's at the top of the world. Lmao

"moves out"
youre saying that like he had a choice

he got evicted

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Sometimes I like to rail a teenth and cuck a gentleman's wife

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

stratdax posted:

It's almost as if those aren't the only differences. hmmm.

As far as I know that literally is the only difference

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Mods please let roboshit or jiggleman be until we have all the facts.

Jiggle who would win in a meth smoking contest? You, your brother or your former trailer park manager?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

meth has an affinity for serotonin pathways in addition to dopamine, and adderall generalyl doesn't.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
Hey roboshit I'm your ex remember ME? You told me that you and I would jihad together in a meth-loaded adventure until you met that WHORE. You know what I'm talking about, everyone at the gay club calls him "taxi" because everybody's ridden him! And they still do!

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

jigglemaster7 posted:

"moves out"
youre saying that like he had a choice

he got evicted

What's robotshit like irl? Why did he get kicked from a trailer park? Thanks for this wonderful thread by the way.

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove

thought this was a chemical at first lol

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

roboshit what ever happened to alcoholic crew...i miss the long discussions about losing friends and the crazy dude that harmed himself

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
It's too late, guys. The meth brothers got picked up an hour ago for trying to solicit a state trooper

Pray for them

Science Rocket
Sep 4, 2006

Putting the Flash in Flash Man
roboshit is there any method to your madness?

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
Meth is bad for you, OP.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Gross Dude posted:

Meth is bad for you, OP.

wow gently caress u human being

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gross Dude posted:

Meth is bad for you, OP.

Nah

Mr.Rabbit
May 17, 2013

meth is fine you guys. the real problem is that every plane in the country is involved with spraying lighter than air salts into the atmosphere to create a sodium layer that they can project on to fake the second coming of christ so the government can have jesus tell us that jfk wasn't assassinated by the cia because he upset the military industrial complex by waging war peacefully in the form of the space race

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I was wrong

hungry_mantis
Nov 28, 2013
Meth is bad. Sorry.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I saw some methheads just a few minutes ago in front of 7-11 as I was deciding on a redbox rental. Things discussed included mardi gras, hatred of crowds, food stamps, bottle returns, bicycle tires, my watch, and the weather. I think I was there for maybe 30 seconds? Clearly, they are functioning at a far higher cognitive ability than me as I found myself drained just listening to their conversation.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
merge GBS and TCC

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

jigglemaster7 posted:

gently caress you roboshit you made me use up almost all of my meth because i was so mad

gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you

Sea salt, lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I wish I was Lucy in that upcoming movie so I could transfigure all this tylenol i have into dexedrine

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
What meth will do to you:

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Pochoclo posted:

I dunno, looks very Jillian Michaels to me.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pochoclo posted:

Get the heat lamp off of Joan Rivers! :stonk:

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
redacted

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Roboshit: I based myself largely on Jesse Pinkman because of his cool hat

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

hungry_mantis posted:

Meth is bad. Sorry.

your wrong and i have the gpa and wpm to prove it. typerace me fagget.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Warchicken posted:

Adderall is amphetamine salt. Meth is the N-methylated version of adderall. They are essentially the same drug - they achieve the same effect along the same pathway. If you did a gram of adderall in a weekend you'd die because your heart would explode - N-methylation appears to remove or decrease the affinity of drugs for the 5ht2b receptor, which is primarily responsible for the regulation of heart valves. So meth will jack you up and give you energy but won't make your heart explode like adderall would in similar quantities. But amphetamine has a cool brand name so there's no stigma. Hope this helps

A gram of adderall will probably kill you, but so will a gram of a lot of things. Most of what you're saying is wrong. But I don't really care since its also not the greatest thing either

hungry_mantis
Nov 28, 2013
My WPM is 145 on a good day, you don't even wanna gently caress with me.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
yeah i was like, wow, this sounds kind of cool, this meth thing. then i saw this thread.

sausage paddy
Feb 25, 2009
how did roboshit get kicked out of the trailer park

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

sausage paddy posted:

how did roboshit get kicked out of the trailer park

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
The Meth Moth visits all the good little tweakers and lays its eggs inside their eyes and mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
meth will turn u into a jacking off radicalized muslim gaming god

• Locked thread