Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
On the bus to work this morning I looked out of the window and i saw a really good bottom on a lady that was walking alongside it. Luckily for me the bus got stuck in traffic for a minute or two and I had the opportunity to memorize it as best i can. I'm hoping i wont forget what it looks like when i get in tonight and want to have a really good wank about it but that's a long way off so im a bit worried i might! Is this a problem anyone else has experienced is there a best way to memorize a bottom a memory technique or something like that? How do goons normally deal with these kind of situations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Google Glass OP

Brain Fog
Dec 27, 2012
gently caress you

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
try to connect with her multiframe

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Corey Plumper posted:

Google Glass OP

Sounds expensive and bear in mind im a bus wanker so its unlikely i cam afford a pair.

p.s. her cheeks were deliciously pert im not sure if i mentioned that bit

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
just admire the brief moment and just move along, dont do anything else like take a phone photo or run down the bottom lady with ur car.

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.

iron man is not a lady thanks though

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

pics

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

draw a crude sketch and post it

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Slurin posted:

iron man is not a lady thanks though

yep please don't post bottoms ITT thread because im likely to get the mental images confused and wank over some kind of mash-up of different bottoms tonight, thanks.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
shoulda sniffed it

double jupiter
Feb 15, 2005
The gooniest goon of all. Goon. p.s. LOL Goon.
start jerking off with some other stuff and then slowly let your mind float to that time, when you were there, in the bus, and how you felt - remember the context - and the lady bottom will come organically from the depths of your memory.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

did it look like this op

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

did it look like this op

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

op did it look like this

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

lonesomedwarf posted:

did it look like this op

this is probably the closest but she was wearing tight trousers ill ftry and do a sketch on my next break

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
Sounds like a real narrow escape, OP! Next time bring your mountaineering equipment and you won't have to sever your arm after 127 hours.

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?
That Iron Man butt is pretty solid. I'd penetrate his suit if you get my drift.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

solidarity.

(i also have a pretty looking bum that i flaunt when i feel the inclination)

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
no poop or nothin? pretty sweet, op

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost

lonesomedwarf posted:

op did it look like this

:eyepop:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Go to the closest police station, tell them you saw a murderer, and then have their sketch artist draw it based from your description.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

rcman50166 posted:

no poop or nothin? pretty sweet, op

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

lol

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
yous will all be pleased to know i drew a picture of it but i cant post it straight from my phone so ill upload it when i get home in about 6 hours, something to look forward to

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
this will be good

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I bet you're in the men's room wanking it to that picture you drew.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

No. 6 posted:

I bet you're in the men's room wanking it to that picture you drew.

trust me youre gonna wank over it too so get some tissues at the ready maybe we'll make it a communal goon wank-off or something like that, guys please make the necessary preparations

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

trust me youre gonna wank over it too so get some tissues at the ready maybe we'll make it a communal goon wank-off or something like that, guys please make the necessary preparations

sounds great, but i might crank one out now before arseyman starts complaining

edit: i take this back, rcman took me to school

lonesomedwarf fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Jul 10, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

you can gently caress me. i have a pert bottom. please gently caress me. everyones a girl when they're face down. gently caress me

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I'll be waiting, penis in hand.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Like this?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

redshirt posted:

Like this?

not even close p.s. countdown to ladybum t-5 hours.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i will be asleep by then can someone bump this thread in like 12 hours or something. thanks.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
OP in 5 hours I will be interviewing a young lady for a job position what if the thought of your supple bottom sketch makes me do bad animal things, will you take responsibility?

illestG
Oct 8, 2009

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
i don't know if this is going to work from my phone or not but its worth a shot

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Jul 10, 2014

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato