Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

blondcockerel posted:

OP the only difference between man and pleasure are its goals. Man seeks pleasure and nature seeks only survival.
Literally the exact opposite of true. Everything higher on the evolutionary chain than nematodes and insects does some things just for pleasure. All animals will eat past the point of satiation when given the chance and then some. There is no such thing as natural balance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Ten billion cows can't be wrong.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Some Russians used selective breeding to domesticate a species of arctic fox a decade or two ago, they're pretty cute. Turns out breeding for placidity and tolerance of humans makes ears go floppy and fur turn spotted. Everyone was kind of surprised by that particular side effect.

They're nice pets, cost like 10000$ a piece or so, though.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

We could go to Mars right now if anyone actually had the balls (and money) to try it.

• Locked thread