Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Clockwork Rocktapus posted:

What is the Pixies song that is most like the chorus of First World Problem? That's the fun part with Al, I have almost zero musical knowledge and hear a lot of songs through him, and thus get to find a lot of cool music I've never heard before.

Overall the song that it's sounds the most like is probably Debaser. The intro alone is super close and it has the same lyric "echo" in the chorus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P3lhrwio-M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Fenrir posted:

So I finally heard the whole album, and drat. There's some really good poo poo here. A few misses, but wow. Tacky, Word Crimes and Foil were especially hilarious. I can't help but wonder where Al will go from here now that his major label contract is over and he seems uninterested in signing a new one.

He's just going to release videos for songs as they come out and get popular so he can stay up to date instead of releasing parodies like "Word Crimes" a year after the song is culturally relevant. Al was made for YouTube.

• Locked thread