Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I love everything Weird Al has done and god that was a great music video.

Though I have to say my favorite thing that he has done is UHF, god I love that movie :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Ensign_Ricky posted:

So the final 3 for the half-time show are Katy Perry, Rihanna....and Coldplay.

Coldplay.
Once again my dreams of a Faith No More half time show are ruined, I mean gently caress they had the Red Hot Chili Pepper last Superbowl this is bullshit! :argh:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

caligulamprey posted:

Anthony Kedis slipped a note to officials that said "No Mike Patton."

Motherfucker holds a grudge.
That guy can not take a joke that he deserved for being an rear end in a top hat in the first place.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Harminoff posted:

Lol if you think Mike Patton would ever do a pre recorded show anyway.
Yeah it would be great if instead of Faith No More it was just Mike Patton doing Litany IV for 12 minutes, drat it that would be great to see people react.

• Locked thread