Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:happyelf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
flying a plane into the world trade center

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Cutting your wrist in a train and spraying blood at random people screaming maniacally "I have aids"

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Be Palestinian and be killed in a Zionist genocide.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
charge a cop with a rubber knife

dying words can just be "cranked"

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Shove a dozen ecstacy rolls up your rear end on a plane

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Try to gently caress everythi g in sight until you are put down while having one of those carry around boomboxes strapped to your back looping just beat it

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Find a police officer under a ledge and piss on him

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
In Final Exit the writer recommends overdosing on helium for it's painlessness, accessibility and how hilarious it will make your death rattle sound.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Morkyz posted:

flying a plane into the world trade center
gently caress you i was going to say that

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Swallowing all your titty pills and dying of an estrogen overdose and leaving a gorgeously feminine corpse with huge tits

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Jumping into a wood chipper aimed at the white house

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Fake being a russian spy and try to kill the president igniting world war 3 aka end of the world

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Homo for Hitler posted:

Alright so here's mine you start with the traditional self hanging technique but replace rope with the razer-sharp chicken wire. Now here where the rulebook changes. Be nude. Get out some superglue and apply it to both sides of your head, and then your hands. Attach your hands to your super glue head pieces and while you wait for it to dry, think of something really sexy and get an erection. Once youre nice and hard, jump! With any luck, it'll look like you ripped off your head trying to suck your own dick. If you actually manage to get your dick into your mouth doing so, you'll earn bonus points for a hole in one!

You got that from doug stanhope

edit: i know this becuase it was what I was going to post as my answer

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I would rip off a lovely comedian for his lovely joke, then post it all over the internet, then shoot myself because I called myself Piss Sodastream

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
I thought the coolest way to die was in a shoot out with the police on national television. Or that dude who shot himself on fox when i was trying o watch cartoons.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
Strangle yourself with your bare hands. I don't know if it's the coolest, but it's certainly the most macho.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Atarian posted:

Strangle yourself with your bare hands. I don't know if it's the coolest, but it's certainly the most macho.

strangle your self with your butt hair, for machoness.

Nog
May 15, 2006

walk up to your bitch ex-gf's place, knock on the door, and when she opens it say "this is all your fault" and shoot yourself

that oughta teach her for leaving me *sob*

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Eat some hot dogs.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Enter a binding contract in which you spend the rest of your days having every last character of every SA forum post tattooed onto your body non-stop (read out-loud from an ipad by an insufferable nerd) until you die from blood loss

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Atarian posted:

as soon as you pass out your hands will relax think practical please

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Neurosis posted:

as soon as you pass out your hands will relax think practical please

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Shoot yourself in a public place with your dick out. However prior to this you place a device capable of delivering and electric shock firmly against your prostate and set it to a timer. As we all know an electric shock delivered to a corpses prostate will cause post mortem ejaculation thus you will blow a huge zombie load all over the emt.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
Put on martyrdom perk and enjoy the nerd rage.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Anyone who is planning on committing suicide is a selfish and worthless piece of poo poo unless they play out GTA in real life by killing as many cops as possible before they get gunned down in the street or die in a fiery inferno.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
suicide by chimp

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

skydiving

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

indoor skydiving

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

A misanthrope posted:

suicide by chimp

that's a pretty metal way to go because those little fuckers will tear you to shreds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Get ebola

Piss in the water supply of all your local schools

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

base jumping

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
going pro pos

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Tuxedo Gin posted:

that's a pretty metal way to go because those little fuckers will tear you to shreds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM

:eyepop:

also lol at the racist youtube comments because of course racist youtube comments

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

A misanthrope posted:

base jumping

Is this guy okay.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

nooneofconsequence posted:

Is this guy okay.
surprisingly, yes

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002
Suitcase full of C4 and 10 pounds of roofing nails in the boardroom of the RIAA or some other evil organization

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Construct a giant mouse trap with a sack of cash on the catch then prepare yourself for art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Homo for Hitler posted:

Try to fist a cop

I dont mean fist fight

kan-CHO!!!

• Locked thread