Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

That is gross, but since we are here can we talk about Spice Girls now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I saw a postcard in England of Ginger Spice (the redhead) and she was naked in a fishnet something. It was exciting. I was still 16. I didn't buy it.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I.C. posted:

That is gross, but since we are here can we talk about Spice Girls now

God no

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

I.C. posted:

I saw a postcard in England of Ginger Spice (the redhead) and she was naked in a fishnet something. It was exciting. I was still 16. I didn't buy it.

Ginger was emancipated. I buried that bone years ago :mrgw:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Drad_Bert posted:

I want proof.
EsPecially proof

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
A few kids in my seventh-grade choir class called themselves HAH for Humans Against Hanson, and anyone who wasn't a self-identified HAH was a SAWH for Sexually Active With Hanson. Mostly they just talked loudly and endlessly about how much Hanson sucked. Well that's my story.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Drad_Bert posted:

Ginger Spice is a terrible singer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xN5yUwNRZY

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Please stop being offtopic

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Midboss posted:

A few kids in my seventh-grade choir class called themselves HAH for Humans Against Hanson, and anyone who wasn't a self-identified HAH was a SAWH for Sexually Active With Hanson. Mostly they just talked loudly and endlessly about how much Hanson sucked. Well that's my story.

Sounds like DWP. Dudes without pussy

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
bop

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Congrats OP, here's your Mensa membership

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i prefer the original by ella fitzgerald but horses for courses or w/e

Rexim
Jun 2, 2006

I wants flies in on a dragons, okay?
The youngest Hanson kid is a grandfather and 1995 was 30 years ago.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
MmmBop was extremely my poo poo in middle school.

Then again in college.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

A few years ago i did tech support for a grocery store chain. I got put on hold with a store and Mmmbop was playing. Their hold music was also the music that played in the store, so that means they were piping Mmmbop to people just trying to buy a loaf of bread or some poo poo.

Of course, another store regularly played "Rock You Like a Hurricane". And others would just play clips of Jerry Seinfeld or Larry the Cable Guy.

I wonder if the Larry the Cable Guy stores lost more business than the MmmBop store...

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

HERE I AM

Rock you like a Hurricane

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Rexim posted:

The youngest Hanson kid is a grandfather and 1995 was 30 years ago.

makes u think

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
which one is hanson

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

drat catchy song.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

THS posted:

makes u think

About the state of math skills in this country? Yes it does.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
It's a song about either having a penis or not, being gay or not, or about abortion.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Count Freebasie posted:

drat catchy song.

so was semi-charmed life.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

When NatGeo did their show on the 90's I was honestly surprised they didn't use "Tubthumping" at any point.

Also, Rob Lowe narrated the rise and fall of the Macarena like it was a biological weapon attack.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm is a song by Crash Test Dummies. The singer reminds me of a retarded version of Michael Gira.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Who let the dogs out.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
still hoping for a Marilyn Hanson collab

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Trees and Squids posted:

an old coworker of mine whose husband was 30 years her senior (she was 30) realy liked hanson. i think what im trying to say is that if u like hanson youre hosed

I used to work with a guy who liked Hanson and also paid to go to wrestling camp, but he was generally pretty cool.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Music trivia: Hanson later changed their name to Jimmy Eat World.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Rambling Robot posted:

Ginger Spice is a terrible singer

I dunno. She had a pretty good range for my money :pervert:

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
it seems i've a nerve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-EWh54G73k

i hope your nevr rcovers

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
MMMbop is a a p. good song.

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

The Moffatts are also pretty quality, op

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
the dust brothers produced Hanson (they also did paul's boutique, odelay, fight club, etc.)

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Design Spots posted:

it seems i've a nerve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-EWh54G73k

i hope your nevr rcovers

lol korn was always so loving gay

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Gbs is bad

Adbot