Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
I could post dozens of played-out, cliche photos that I'm tired of seeing, but here are my top 3 at the moment.

Mr. Cliff Sitter. Wow. How original. Want a unique photo? Jump.

The Dog Sleeper. gently caress you and your dog. What is this photo even trying to prove?

Look at my Marijuana! I'm cool. I'm edgy! I'm doing something that is slowly becoming legal!

I need some Paxil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'
Luigi_Cyclone easily claims the 1st poast

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probably those in the OP, OP.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

e: :argh:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Luigi_Cyclone posted:

Luigi_Cyclone easily claims the 1st poast

Pretty lovely thread to snag first post in, but congrats.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
is this just a honeypot to get someone to post goatse

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Let's get out of here before one of these things kill Guy!

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

hey, good to see ya

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

JerryLee posted:

is this just a honeypot to get someone to post goatse

no one is sick of goatse

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

im pooping! posted:

no one is sick of goatse

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Guy Fleegman posted:

The Dog Sleeper. gently caress you and your dog. What is this photo even trying to prove?

Looks like a selfie to me. Bastard is pretending to sleep

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

LIKE / SHARE / OBEY

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

olaf2022 posted:

LIKE / SHARE / OBEY

you're not rowdy roddy piper you loving nerd

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

embarassing ditch weed joint, please try again

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Low Desert Punk posted:

you're not rowdy roddy piper you loving nerd

that's your opinion

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

that has to be the most extreme case of 'grower not a shower'

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Turns out the rumors are true. Taylor Hanson’s rear end in a top hat is one big sloppy mess… at least it SOUNDS that way!

A matter of two days ago the rumored sex audio of Taylor being hosed/fisted in a bathroom (which has been floating about the internet for the past few weeks) finally found it’s way onto a public file share/host site and is taking the internet by storm. According to the rumor in recent weeks Taylor was recorded by one of his sex partners on a small mp3 recorder during sex in a bathroom.

First linked through The DataLounge the audio clip lasts a whopping five plus minutes long. Through out the audio you can clearly hear grotesque squishing, slopping and plowing sounds. The funny thing is, Taylor’s voice is crystal clear groaning and moaning in his signature style mixed with “Oh GOD” and “OH gently caress” over and over. Shocking some is the grunting from his MALE partner who talks about how nice his rear end is. The audio wraps with a variety of noises from farting, bubbling and splattering sounds, complete with Taylor panting, grunting, straining and sighing in the process of what insiders say is him prolapsing his worn out rear end in a top hat.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Waltzing Along posted:

Turns out the rumors are true. Taylor Hanson’s rear end in a top hat is one big sloppy mess… at least it SOUNDS that way!

A matter of two days ago the rumored sex audio of Taylor being hosed/fisted in a bathroom (which has been floating about the internet for the past few weeks) finally found it’s way onto a public file share/host site and is taking the internet by storm. According to the rumor in recent weeks Taylor was recorded by one of his sex partners on a small mp3 recorder during sex in a bathroom.

First linked through The DataLounge the audio clip lasts a whopping five plus minutes long. Through out the audio you can clearly hear grotesque squishing, slopping and plowing sounds. The funny thing is, Taylor’s voice is crystal clear groaning and moaning in his signature style mixed with “Oh GOD” and “OH gently caress” over and over. Shocking some is the grunting from his MALE partner who talks about how nice his rear end is. The audio wraps with a variety of noises from farting, bubbling and splattering sounds, complete with Taylor panting, grunting, straining and sighing in the process of what insiders say is him prolapsing his worn out rear end in a top hat.

Yes.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
god i'm sick of seeing stuff like this posted to the internet all the time

it's like jeez people now one cares how narcissistic are you??

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I only ever get this ad from SA:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Guy Fleegman posted:

The Dog Sleeper. gently caress you and your dog.

gently caress all dog and cat pictures because a dog or cat from 1995 is indistinguishable from one from today. People make new updated models of stuff all the time but no one's made a new breed of cat or dog in over a century.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Waltzing Along posted:

why does this sound familiar

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Waltzing Along posted:

omg im rock hard.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
HEY I REMEMBER i'm almost positive it is that man with two penises from reddit

When someone linked to his blog for a FAQ or whatever he talked about wanting to gently caress the hanson kid's goatse gear, claiming he had a really messed up butt and blah blah.

he was really relentless about making him sound like some sort of gutter slut which i find odd but hey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Drunk & Ugly posted:

hanson kid's goatse gear, claiming he had a really messed up butt and blah blah.

is this real?

• Locked thread