Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

In the seventies a bunch of chicks hung out with an ape all day. They smoked weed with it, drank beers with it, and let it smell and nuzzle with their vaginas as he became pubescent and increasingly horny. His name was Nim chimsky (1973 - 2000)

quote:

Cunning, mischievous and increasingly strong, Nim outgrows his first family and is then adopted by a succession of young female students who live with him in a large mansion then owned by Columbia University. Nim’s animal nature continues to emerge strongly and, though often affectionate and playful, he can’t help but attack any human he perceives as weak.

Bites become commonplace, and at the age of five, with a vocabulary of over 120 words, Nim’s spell in human society, with all the privileges that involves, is prematurely curtailed. The experiment is abandoned and Nim is taken back to the primate research center in Oklahoma to learn, the hard way, how to live amongst his own kind. With his communication skills intact, Nim also makes lifelong friends with some of the human staff and even gets to drink the odd beer and smoke the occasional joint with them.

But the center is running out of funds and, within a few years of his arrival, Nim is quietly sold into medical research and to his fate in a small and isolated cage in a lab in upstate New York.

You can watch the documentary 'project nim'. I mean, if you really want

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AjdV7RwCexA

I don't give a gently caress about chimps learning sign language because that seems unnecessary but what I do want to do is get shitfaced and smoke weed with one and just roll around in mud and poo poo. How do I achieve this goal? Will someone give me a chimp or do I have to buy one I can supply the booze and weed.

BONE DOG fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Jul 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Adult chimps are prone to violent mood swings and specifically attack the face and balls op

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
those chicks hosed the monkey

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
They let Nim Chimsky out of the cage when he turned Republican in 1980

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Waltzing Along posted:

This one chick openly admits to letting it grope her breasts because she was a psychology student and was interested in oedipal manifestations. They would give the chimp a cat or a puppy and it would try to gently caress it to which they signed 'no it's not for that'

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

This was the beginning of AIDS. Thanks, Nim Chimsky.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

I really, desperately want to post something, but according to the new rules I'll get hosed up for it.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
it'll rip your hands off

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

GelatinSkeleton posted:

I really, desperately want to post something, but according to the new rules I'll get hosed up for it.

Google translate it into Arabic and if you get banned tell the mods ISIS hacked into your account

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
28/m/australia seeking great apes for chill times and then I will cook and eat you. reward offered

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Chimps are gross and scary.

Dont chill with chimps or broz.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBcHLPGAUVg

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...
you just watched rise of the planet of the apes didn't you?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Harime Nui posted:

Adult chimps are prone to violent mood swings and specifically attack the face and balls op

Its OK I'm extremely well armed

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

GelatinSkeleton posted:

what new rules, there are rules? I'm triggered

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

jackyl posted:

Yeah come on post that poo poo

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

jackyl posted:

You're not supposed to say troon anymore.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

lets just say, i'm gay.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

GelatinSkeleton posted:

lets just say, i'm gay.

must the chimp be gay too?

COMPUTER SECRETS
Oct 6, 2003

Pig Sooie
thought this was going to be super racist tbqh

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

SirEvelynTremble posted:

he can't consent anyways so why does it matter

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Modern Day Hercules posted:

he can't consent anyways so why does it matter

get a chimp stoned it'll consent to anything

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Only bonobos. I think they made a mistake by choosing a pan paniscus over a bonobo because clearly they know how to party hard dont give a gently caress

BONE DOG fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jul 14, 2014

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

mookface posted:

Bites become commonplace, and at the age of five, with a vocabulary of over 120 words, Nim’s spell in human society, with all the privileges that involves, is prematurely curtailed. The experiment is abandoned and Nim is taken back to the primate research center in Oklahoma to learn, the hard way, how to live amongst his own kind. With his communication skills intact, Nim also makes lifelong friends with some of the human staff and even gets to drink the odd beer and smoke the occasional joint with them.

But the center is running out of funds and, within a few years of his arrival, Nim is quietly sold into medical research and to his fate in a small and isolated cage in a lab in upstate New York.

this is one of the saddest loving things ive read in awhile I think. humans are goddamned terrible

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Can you imagine smokin with that ape and suddenly he gets a wave of paranoia and rips your dick off

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
chimps are killers Agent Cooper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

dude if a chimp wanted to hang out and blaze with me my life would be pretty much complete

• Locked thread