Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

DFu4ever posted:

I bet they are saving that for the next Chicago show, and it is going to be loving fantastic.

Bonus points if they fire up his entrance theme and have CM Sandow come out in the middle of an AJ Lee segment.

It would be worth signing Jeff Hardy for one appearance to do this.

It's weird, they rarely seem to mention peoples' contracts expiring on TV but Vince said farewell to Macho Man on Raw after his contract expired in 1994.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Shine posted:

Cheating to blind somebody is not clean, IMO.

It's not cheating if it's an extreme rules match!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

omgomgomg posted:

Isn't there going to be a predictions thread for battleground?

Already is.

Not surprising that it fell pretty quick given the build for the show.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

West007 posted:

Anything familiar in this picture?

Look at this ad
What do you see?
Promotion of the military.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Writer Cath posted:

What would have happened if Seth hadn't used that particular exit to get to the parking lot? Would Dean have just stayed in that trunk all night?

He'd have had a warm, dry place to sleep?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Gonz posted:

My like for Dean Ambrose grows stronger every week. I desperately want to see the whole "attack Rollins when he'd least expect it" routine to go on for another few months.

I want to see Ambrose pop out of a goddamn fridge as Rollins goes to get a refreshment and then attack him.

I'd like to see him popping out of garbage cans like WWE's version of Oscar the Grouch.

Also, I imagined JR calling an Ambrose run-in as "Am-BROSE! Am-BROSE! Am-BROSE!" in the same cadence he said "Stone Cold!" over and over again and it amused me more than it should have.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

RacistGuidingLight posted:

The battle royal was good! It was a good battle royal!

Yeah that match was a lot of fun, aside from the blatantly obvious Miz win made even more blatantly obvious when the cameraman showed him on the floor while panning to the belt. Also, Bo Dallas should have won.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

For those craving some Seth vs. Dean matches, here's a playlist of all five one-on-one matches they had in FCW. I don't recall all the details, but most of them were good to great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Sockser posted:

I don't think I understand this list. AJ Lee's first televised match was in 2014?

It's everyone's 100th televised match. I was confused too.

• Locked thread