Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

I haven't been following WWE for several weeks. What was "the incident"?

Shoplifting, which could mean deportation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

CapnAndy posted:

I was planning on skipping Battleground because what a boring loving card, and the WWE deciding to send me spoilers didn't exactly help. Any worthwhile matches at all?

Usos/Wyatts

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Just wondering this from last night during the SummerSlam advert, this guy:

Last night I thought this was Sheamus showing up for a split second, but it's either Cesaro or Sami Zayn right?

Actually I would be super happy if Sami Zayn's debut match in the WWE was him against Cesaro at SummerSlam.

Probably Cesaro due to the head twisting being a thing he does.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

ScottyBomb posted:

I think it's more interesting that they'd have a comedy jobber on their Summerslam advertizement. Remember when Cesaro had a huge Wrestlemania moment, and a move-set everyone went nuts for? Yeah, he's so ice-cold right now I have no idea how they can ever get the crowd behind him again.

Maybe use his moveset again?

• Locked thread