Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Lowtax posted:

a friend paid for me to go with him

lol like u got friends lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Entropia posted:

lowtax if i paid you to come to finland and then abandoned you to the airfield with a case of high-powered drugs

if u think about it, arent all the good drugs high powered? makes u think...

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Gusano posted:

VIVA CUBA LIBRE!

its a good drink

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i dunno i got some high powred bad drugs here too if yos wan

EDIT: spelling

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
goatse bitcoin fyad mods lowtax lf reddit gay dta dti gip vilerat tviv varys dota lol D&D gbs kickstarter tumblr sjw bronies ask me neckbeard goon mermaid eve j4g jon steward stewart front page dogs humbug

That should take care of it.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

DeepQantas posted:

goatse bitcoin fyad mods lowtax lf reddit gay dta dti gip vilerat tviv varys dota lol D&D gbs kickstarter tumblr sjw bronies ask me neckbeard goon mermaid eve j4g jon steward stewart front page dogs humbug

That should take care of it.

Quit tripping the Bluecoats.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
lowtax is alex krycek's online alias

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
shmorky is a MIB stationed in area 51: his mission?? protect the secret of thre goon ooze

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
sorry ill have to lay low for a while,,,, i fear gfor my life. ilikedirt the infamous whisytlebower

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
you fool uve spilled all the beans

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

bring back lf... as a cointelpro honey pot

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
SA has been tapped since lf if they actually bother caring about leftist circlejerks.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
if u spell abe's username backwasrds what does it spell? thats right ,,,,,,, it spells MKULTRA

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Miltank posted:

SA has been tapped since lf if they actually bother caring about leftist circlejerks.

considering the reality of government waste and the retarded amount of money in intelligence they probably do monitor this poo poo

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
It probably would take almost no effort on their part. Somebody takes a joke too far in lf and the easiest thing to do is just pull everything on anyone who connects to that IP and throw it into the pile somewhere to use for some future prosecution.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
something awful implanted a radio inside a cats body to spy on the Russians

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
where does fyad fit into all this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008