Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Like many goons, I have been told by women that I am creepy as hell. ITT my fellow creeps can discuss ways to date women without being arrested and/or scare off the women. I'll start by sharing a lesson I learned fairly recently:

NEVER tell a woman her hair smells nice. It may seem like a nice innocent compliment, but the girl I made eye contact with on the bus left after I told her so, and then she got off the bus 4 stops earlier than usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
u want sum fuk

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
if her hair smells nice just carve it into your inner thigh, that way by the time she sees it she'll be in too deep

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
"when first getting your sex on with a girl, do not ejaculate on her face and sing tag teams "Whomp, there it is!" right when doing so, haha!" - Some reddit user who posts a lot of about pick up techniques.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

big duck equals goose posted:

"when first getting your sex on with a girl, do not ejaculate on her face and sing tag teams "Whomp, there it is!" right when doing so, haha!" - Some reddit user who posts a lot of about pick up techniques.

That seems like good advice for attractive guys, but this thread's about tips for creepy guys. I once tried ejaculating onto a girl's face, but she called the police before I could finish :smith:

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Persistence is key. Keep on creepin it will pay out in the end

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

date creepy girls, you can creep each other off

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

waitwhatno posted:

date creepy girls, you can creep each other off

This doesn't work. While creepy guys (i.e. creepos) generally have pretty low standards, Creepy girls (i.e. creepolas) have impossibly high standards.

Edit: YMMV

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Aug 4, 2010

creepy = ugly right?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

pay for it ya human being

Aug 4, 2010

BeefThief posted:

pay for it ya human being

wot u think dating is

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Read "The Gift of Fear" and do the opposite.

hth

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

www posted:

wot u think dating is

same thing as the op!

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

www posted:

creepy = ugly right?

Not necessarily.

There are plenty of ugly guys who aren't creepy, and there are plenty of creepy guys who aren't ugly. There is a lot of crossover, though.

Edit: I, for example, am in reasonably good shape, and I don't have any obvious physical flaws. I do have what many have called "a pedophile voice," and I have a mild case of Tourette's which makes me twitch uncontrollably and mutter things under my breath every now and then.

ScratchAndSniff fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jul 16, 2014

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

get a mannequin and cover it in a flesh colored zentai and then make it up just like her

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I told a girl she smelled nice but I was also making out with her at the time and then my penis went into her vagina later.

She said I had a nice smile and was funny so do those things

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

www posted:

creepy = ugly right?

no, but it does compound the effect

its been proven to exhaustion that you can be ugly as hell yet be cool and still score lots of poon so practically speaking - "no"

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

prostitutes don't care if you're creepy, OP

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
just walk around with a doofy smile rather than cold indiffernce face. everybody just thinks ur high or something.

ps im an attractive goon boi but girls thihnk im creepy cause i read fyad lights and say nasty insane poo poo that is really f'ed up, they secerettly like it though.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

SaltLick posted:

my penis went into her vagina

Nice.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

SaltLick posted:

I told a girl she smelled nice but I was also making out with her at the time and then my penis went into her vagina later.

She said I had a nice smile and was funny so do those things

Check your norm-privilege. Not all of us can be funny and/or smile without women running away.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

ScratchAndSniff posted:

I do have what many have called "a pedophile voice,"

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

1gnoirents posted:

u want sum fuk

sploosh

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

why dont you post a picture of yourself op and we can give you some tips

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
what the avg goon looks like trying to approach a lady

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Try showering

The girl in urine

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i usually approach them by leaping out of bushes and taking pictures on a manual camera

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

BeefThief posted:

why dont you post a picture of yourself op and we can give you some tips

Seconding this, although for the best guidance think about maybe providing a short video of yourself.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
This thread isn't about me, it's about helping other goons unfortunate enough to be in my situation. I don't need to prove my creepiness to the internet.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

ScratchAndSniff posted:

This thread isn't about me, it's about helping other goons unfortunate enough to be in my situation. I don't need to prove my creepiness to the internet.

The best way to help others it to lead by example.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

lose weight, shave, get a decent hair cut, buy clothes that fit well, dont say too much

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Check your norm-privilege. Not all of us can be funny and/or smile without women running away.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

way to hit me w/that before you timg'd it saltlick, you bitch

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
Dating tip: don't ask for dating tips on the internet

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Saw the thread title, clicked with the full intention of posting a cliched joke about smelling the chick's hair and complimenting her on how she smells, read the OP and lol

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

have lots of money and low standards

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

This guy gets it.

HEY VAPER posted:

Dating tip: don't ask for dating tips on the internet

Wow, lot of norm privilege going on here. I would like to see you almost get a date from three different women with a voice like mine. It's harder than I make it look (and I make it look pretty hard).

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

he looks cheerful though, he'll be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Wear shades. Don't make eye contact. Never smile. Make mean comments about everyone and everything.

Eventually you'll attract some snotty bitch who thinks you're cool.

SirEvelynTremble fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jul 16, 2014

• Locked thread