Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i will sleep easier when the corpses of anime havers are strung up as warnings
yes
Yes.
View Results

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
The 80's gave us good anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
but legend of galactic heroes and fist of the north star. I do see your point since its pretty much all disco is garbage. at least acknowledge the outliers.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Business Gorillas posted:

oh hey look a stupid newbie av with a terrible opinion *lets out a huge wet fart*

hey now i turned off av's because my internet sucks, they are meaningless to me.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
But but they used to make shows for normal people.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq3pUNIbJe8 kenshiro vs jagi NSFW

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
jojo is good an outlier, since 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999% of anime is poo poo.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
is american robotech anime? i kinda love robotech.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Robotech was so big they made dols and houses for dolls and clothes for the dolls to sell to girls gently caress y'all robotech is pretty great.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Mederlock posted:

Yeah. The entire first arc in Robotech was pretty much a 1 for 1 copy of an earlier anime called Super Dimensional Fortress Macross (SDF Macross for short) with English dubs and some cuts and minor changes here and there. Robotech exists because the guy who made robotech wanted to dub SDF Macross and air it on the North American market. Harmony Gold (bunch of motherfuckers generally) dictated they needed more then 26 episodes to justify it, so they had to find two other anime's, I dunno what they're called but they're really fuckin dumb, and change their stories so they made sense with the Macross part of it and mashed it together to make Robotech.

i read they are kick starting more robotech i want more robotech

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

i read some of that her tits were bad and it read like a hippy manifesto was pretty bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
why is there no castlevania anime? just curious it seems like it'd be perfect.

• Locked thread