Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
GO GREENGOLDS.

The 70k+ 50/50 draw went unclaimed last week so it rolls over to this game. Someone's going to get paid today. Too bad the weather in Edmonton has been horrific the last two days, maybe keeping some fans away. It was ashing yesterday and it's been raining all day today. At least it washed all the smoke away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
WELL gently caress I'M A DUMBASS THEN.

Also people at work were talking about going to the game so they're dumb too but I knew that already.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
That's almost as bad as a kickoff return can possibly get.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Quest For Glory II posted:

What the gently caress, CFL penalizes celebrating now? Dead to me, league. Dead to me.

He threw the ball into the crowd, that's always been a penalty, and it makes sense as to why.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Red Red Blue posted:

Go Bluegolds :ohdear:

e: right as I post that, goddamnit

Neither of those major fouls looked malicious, but drat did Stamps get rocked. :(

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

fits posted:

Racking up those into the crowd misconducts

Huh, so that's a new one. Offensive balls into crowd not a penalty because it's your own ball. Or was it just because he gently tossed it into the crowd?

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

mindofme posted:

Can someone please gif those somersaults?

If it's in the official replay video when that gets up I can grab them. I can't remember the last time I saw a profession sports team troll the other team like I have tonight, and I'd like a reminder of it. It'll help when the Esks inevitably lose their first playoff game later this season.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
The historic first on-field fatality for the REDBLACKS. :( drat, dude.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
Get pooped on, Ricky.

REDBLACKS

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Crotch Turtles posted:

Clue me in please, how is it they hosed up a field goal your average NCAA team would handle flawlessly?

The average NCAA team would be the favorite over a chronically bad CFL team like the Ticats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
mindofme replied immediately after I posted that, so I think he did see it. ;)

So uh, those Alouettes. They sure are a football team.

• Locked thread