Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

GuavaMoment posted:

GO GREENGOLDS.

The 70k+ 50/50 draw went unclaimed last week so it rolls over to this game. Someone's going to get paid today. Too bad the weather in Edmonton has been horrific the last two days, maybe keeping some fans away. It was ashing yesterday and it's been raining all day today. At least it washed all the smoke away.

This game is in Winnipeg :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
but yeah its going to be rolled into next weeks 50/50 which will probably hit 150k+ if the weather is nice

go greengolds

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
:laffo: Keep doing that Winnipeg, thanks

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Welcome to an adventure in kickoffs

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Bowman noo

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Racking up those into the crowd misconducts

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

GuavaMoment posted:

Huh, so that's a new one. Offensive balls into crowd not a penalty because it's your own ball. Or was it just because he gently tossed it into the crowd?

Isn't there some new rule this year that teams can bring their own balls to use for their offense? So throwing away an offensive ball isn't one of Winnipegs balls so it doesn't cost them, I guess?

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Eskimos are back baby

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
ps if you didn't see it in the other thread

mindofme posted:

Can someone please gif those somersaults?

GuavaMoment posted:

N: Eskimos are back baby
V:

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

GuavaMoment posted:

mindofme replied immediately after I posted that, so I think he did see it. ;)

So uh, those Alouettes. They sure are a football team.

I meant more everyone else, also an excuse to repost it because its hilarious and I love it

:stare:

• Locked thread