Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Complaining that is isn't wasteland enough like your Vijio gahames.

i wish my avatar was in this signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Same. Rape slave crew represent. I mean, at least until the radiation poisoning catches up with us.

:respek:

last words before dying (from mega rape):

"at least we werent n-nite crew...gently caress anime" *urk*

naem
May 29, 2011

Ruby got Railed posted:

basements should be p safe from the devestation

I could see a bunch of goons not changing their lifestyle one bit after the bomb, staying indoors and eating food with lots of preservatives,

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
An army in tennis shoes, tramping. Carrying three-foot lengths of pipe with leather wrappings. Lanyards at the wrist. Some of the pipes were threaded through with lengths of chain fitted at their ends with every manner of bludgeon. They clanked past, marching with a swaying gait like wind-up toys. Bearded, their breath smoking through their masks.... The phalanx following carried spears or lances tasseled with ribbons, the long blades hammered out of trucksprings in some crude forge upcountry. ...They passed two hundred feet away, the ground shuddering lightly. Tramping. Behind them came wagons drawn by slaves in harness and piled with goods of war and after that the women, perhaps a dozen in number, some of them pregnant, and lastly a supplementary consort of catamites illclothed against the cold and fitted in dogcollars and yoked each to each.

The last part is the goons.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
I will fly around in an ww2 plane i found in some museum and call myself "the baron"

the baron of rapes

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
So the basic impression I'm getting here is that goons think once the world ends they'll be getting laid way, way more

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
It is pretty obvious, goons would fill the rosters on all of the local Jugger teams that exist in the lovely little towns of the world. Maybe someday they will make it to the Red City and get the attention of the League!

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

A misanthrope posted:

last words before dying (from mega rape):

"im nite crew... uh yeah im nite crew" *urk*

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
imma be the bad leather bitch in some gruesome raider gang

my first objective will be to secure the right shade of purple dye for my mohawk

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I'm the dog in Guy Pearce's trunk

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

So the basic impression I'm getting here is that goons think once the world ends they'll be getting laid way, way more

Thats why apocalypse fetishists are a thing. Modern society has rejected and scorned the goon and only through cleansing nuclear fire can he be reborn as a hero of the wastes. Thus the familiarity with weapons and non perishable foods. After the slate has been wiped clean the goon will rise above the rabble and become who he was meant to be

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

i doubt i'll be looking to get laid from a bunch of smelly unwashed irradiated rapedongs

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I'm going to be one of those skeletons embracing another skeleton on the charred remains of a bed on the second floor of a partially bombed out farmhouse that the heroes take shelter in so that we can establish some world building pathos.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

windswept skeleton

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Apocalyptic Janitor

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

probably some sort of low-tier cannibal, OP

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I'm going to be one of those skeletons embracing another skeleton on the charred remains of a bed on the second floor of a partially bombed out farmhouse that the heroes take shelter in so that we can establish some world building pathos.

The second skeleton is unrelated to the war

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

low tier cannibals are the guys who just kinda crouch around and eat scraps until they're killed by the hero for exp

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
the guy who constantly talks about needing to establish breeding colonies with the remaining females, and everyone's pretty tired of hearing him go on and on about it like some kind of leader when he can't even lift an empty oil drum, but they're also curious how he's still pretty chubby despite there not being any food for miles and everyone basically starving.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Fandyien posted:

low tier cannibals are the guys who just kinda crouch around and eat scraps until they're killed by the hero for exp

The highest station in life we can aspire to is to be the kill that makes the hero level up.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

The Global Box System will ensure that packages sent from ex-goons in wartorn countries will reach their desired location. The parcels will be brightly colored with Animes Of Old and Cartoons That Were. More likely than not, the recipient will take the first piece of mail he has seen in years, with such happy wrapping, and open it with a tear in his eye. Then he will gaze upon the contents, remembering when a brilliant picture would be posted or a thread destined for gold would emerge from the murk. And then he will blink through the tears and see a hand-drawn goatse, and he will scream in something of a mix between rage, sadness and laughter.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

They're right, but probably not in a good way.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

A misanthrope posted:

i'd be dead because im a pussy and if i actually lived id probably become a rape slave

wait i don't like this question

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm going to be Grand Vizier of Dank Nugs

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Skull adorning a super mutant's belt.

Aaron A Aardvark
Oct 31, 2010
Supreme Jerk

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
crazed cannibal hermit living in the great wastes

Club Sandwich
May 25, 2012
Target practice. Or maybe a monastic order sworn to protect the last remaining anime dvds and body pillows on earth from mutant bikers.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Missing Name posted:

The Global Box System will ensure that packages sent from ex-goons in wartorn countries will reach their desired location. The parcels will be brightly colored with Animes Of Old and Cartoons That Were. More likely than not, the recipient will take the first piece of mail he has seen in years, with such happy wrapping, and open it with a tear in his eye. Then he will gaze upon the contents, remembering when a brilliant picture would be posted or a thread destined for gold would emerge from the murk. And then he will blink through the tears and see a hand-drawn goatse, and he will scream in something of a mix between rage, sadness and laughter.

changed my mind, I'm going to be the one supplying the wasteland with bespoke hand-drawn goatses

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
reluctant avuncular sweater-wearing antichrist

naem
May 29, 2011

Subliminal Sauce posted:

reluctant avuncular sweater-wearing antichrist

I'm this now actually

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

naem posted:

I'm this now actually

But there can only be one! We must now out-friendly eachother to the finish, kind sir!

naem
May 29, 2011

Subliminal Sauce posted:

But there can only be one! We must now out-friendly eachother to the finish, kind sir!

No no its ok, you can do it it's fine. Heh. Shucks. "kicks dirt bashfully"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Anyone hiring for random thug? I've got some experience, and I've finished GTAV.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

naem posted:

No no its ok, you can do it it's fine. Heh. Shucks. "kicks dirt bashfully"

You flatter me with your kind deference, but I insist! I's so insistent that I'm the kind of driver who will indicate for someone to take a left in front of me, even though I have the right-of-way.
This apocalypse is about to get real affable!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Idiot Syncratic posted:

changed my mind, I'm going to be the one supplying the wasteland with bespoke hand-drawn goatses

Ooo i want one on my eyepatch

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

We're already playing our part in the post-nuclear wasteland. We're the magic 8 ball, frantically dispensing glimpses of the future as a non-believer shakes it again for a better answer. A century from now, one of our mutant descendants will stumble upon these forums and rediscover the prophecies that were foretold, along with the divinely inspired art of Everdraed.

Something in it's radioactive brain will make the connection that they hold in their tendrils a record of their past and future. After coming to grips with this new sensation known as "happiness", it will scurry back to it's hive to shine the light of revelation and redemption on the others. Ecstatically screeching "CUCK!" and "DOOBIE!"

Ball Cupper
Sep 10, 2011

~beautiful in my own way~
I'll make the wiki

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

waitwhatno posted:

people are still going to want to read wacky nerd humor after the fall, so i'm gonna open an offline pinboard forum in some makeshift shacktown

you can only post after registering with 10 bottle caps but you may get raped while at the boards, i'm not the wasteland police after all

ill be there to shitpost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Parallax Scroll posted:

ill be there to shitpost

when somebody nails a ten page manifesto on non-ghoul privilege to the pinboard you will be there to attach a post-it note that says 'Same.'

• Locked thread