Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should this generation be called?
Millennials
Generation Y
Generation 9/11
I'm Gay
Die Hitlerjugend
View Results

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Generation Limp Wristed Faggots, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm GenX and I don't care.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

we trust the gently caress out of corporations so yeah we deserve everythign we get imo

They are people, after all. And good people. Salt of the earth corporations. The kind of folks you loan your power tools to.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

veedubfreak posted:

As someone who is 37, I have no interest in banging 18 year olds. Chicks don't develop brain cells until their late 20s.

Yeah, totally.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It is p. cool that our Overlords have designed a system such that if you do everything you're supposed to, live the American dream, the following will happen:

You will go to college, and emerge with a staggering debt.
You will spend your 20's working hard but not having much to show for it.
You'll get married, have a kid, and buy a house. Each of these actions will plunge you into even more debt.

To wit: it's a form of debt slavery. And it's now inherent to our society.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cucking Mama posted:

you're retarded

Enjoy your Mom's basement loser.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Eastbound Spider posted:

i'm gonna enjoy your moms basement

There's plenty of room for all you millenial losers.

She's got a big basement.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

And you suck. Truly, do you add anything, you young probate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hello! I'm Cucking Mama! I'm 22 years old and I have opinions!

• Locked thread