Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
I would be down for a big imp FFA in some rts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

Mash posted:

yeah we could do one of the C&C games like Kaz mentioned in the rts thread

RA2 so I can abuse cloning vats

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
I would play ut2k4

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

Hog Butcher posted:

do.. you want me to mod that? i can make impsow

could you make it so like....the rocket launcher....shot blue discs

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
I'll install 2K4 tonight

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

simsense cumshots posted:

I really wanna play that mario party poo poo on the emulator or whatever. Can someone post a retard proof (aka taint reaper proof) how to so we can do this thing tonight?

Last time I tried net play mario party it didn't work, we all ended up in different minigames

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
The new QL update appears to have turned a fun FPS into an abandoned wasteland where "Play Now" drops me into matches in Australia where I get 400 ping and the server browser has like six populated servers every one of which is running mods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

Wormskull posted:

Well QL was dead in at least the US long before this update.

I was successfully playing FFA and having a lot of fun before they changed the front end :(