Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm sure it's a very nice butt, but I really don't like the gif.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther posted:

I wish people would use the power of words to describe the butts, instead of posting pictures. this is why writing is becoming a lost art

fart gently caress hell

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

dogcrash truther posted:

that guys a genius

:tipshat:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Speaking of butts, I had a huge pimple on my butt yesterday and my wife was all, "Let me pop that motherfucker." and I was all, "No way!" but eventually I let her do it and she squeezed a big old pile of goo out and seemed very happy about it.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

me and the gf touched our butts together last night and it was magical~

Tell me, um...did you, uh... rub them together? *starts sweating*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

mods, rename this thread 'ButtTalk' and remove all butt pics tia

:agreed:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Salmiakki posted:

gentleman and lady butts are both cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pedantra posted:

wrong. chick w/ dicks are cool and very byob

true

• Locked thread