Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao stuttgart are getting relegated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Homework Explainer posted:

lmao stuttgart are getting relegated

Nah, they're just having their usual lovely first half of the season.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Lmao Draxler. Get hosed, Schalke

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lol wtf

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Paderborn in first place :frogsiren:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Katana Gomai posted:

Lmao Draxler. Get hosed, Schalke

This.

Also a big lol for the whole game. Can we get it to 8 vs. 8?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Haha schalke frankfurt is a complete poo poo show. I love it.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:eyepop: Stoppelkamp

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Whoa, one for the season highlights in Paderborn!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Holy poo poo he scored from their own penalty box, that's insane

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Neuer... :ohdear:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Pep must walk imho.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Christ, what a shitshow of a game. The worst Bayern game under Pep so far.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
HSV somehow gains power by firing managers. Last year they beat Dortmund 3-0 right after sacking Fink. Now if they could just use 30 managers a season they would be unstoppable.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Please someoneburn pep at the stake, he is ruining another team

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Ramos should have a hat trick by now. If Dortmund don't win this one :emo:
edit: Goddamnit the wrong Shinji scored

Reset Smith fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Sep 20, 2014

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Reset Smith posted:

Ramos should have a hat trick by now. If Dortmund don't win this one :emo:
edit: Goddamnit the wrong Shinji scored

You jinxed it!

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Can't even score the penalty :(

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
:thumbsup:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Just tuned in to see Ginter scored!?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Ciro, you loving turd.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Karius you own, Okazaki you own. gently caress yeah great win Mainz!

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Remember last year's 0-2 against Gladbach? Today was worse. Please let Hummels come back and fire Ginter into the sun.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I've actually always been a Paderborn fan, everyone

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

antidote posted:

I've actually always been a Paderborn fan, everyone

same

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Everyone's playing for Leverkusen this weekend, which means we're gonna lose today.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Katana Gomai posted:

Everyone's playing for Leverkusen this weekend, which means we're gonna lose today.

I hope so!

Besides, I don't begrudge Paderborn their first place. Let them keep it a bit longer, they play Bayern in the week.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Nürnberg is...losing? :monocle:

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Breaking News: Mkhitaryan, during the ten minutes he played yesterday, managed to destroy his ankle and won't play for four weeks. This is ridiculous. They should just send some ragtag group of amateurs to the next two Bundesliga games so the main players can get some rest.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

sicDaniel posted:

Breaking News: Mkhitaryan, during the ten minutes he played yesterday, managed to destroy his ankle and won't play for four weeks. This is ridiculous. They should just send some ragtag group of amateurs to the next two Bundesliga games so the main players can get some rest.

Thanks to this I have now learned the phrase "knöcherner Bandausriss". Good to know, I guess.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
I don't who these eleven men in the red shirts are, but at least they know how to play football, so I won't ask what they did with our players.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Hahaha eat it you lovely plastic club! In other news RBL also lost.

:v:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

frankenfreak posted:

I don't who these eleven men in the red shirts are, but at least they know how to play football, so I won't ask what they did with our players.

I hope you're referring to their ability to throw a game. I wouldn't even consider it to be "convincingly". Disgusting bullshit. Hey ephex, Nürnberg was embarrassingly bad again...should I just post the cockpics here or just email them to you?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
I never said it was good, but not as comically inept as in the first half. Sure, Karlsruhe helped them by not really giving a poo poo anymore, but baby steps, man, baby steps.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

A cool and good start for leverkusen.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

frankenfreak posted:

I never said it was good, but not as comically inept as in the first half. Sure, Karlsruhe helped them by not really giving a poo poo anymore, but baby steps, man, baby steps.

The ineptitude didn't end at the first half, though. The entire game was a laughable parade of suck. We have last year's second league top scorer yet can't figure out how to get him the ball in the clear. Our defense is hilariously lovely and once a team gets within ten meters of the box we have to rely on luck. #justnürnbergproblems

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

nippythefish posted:

The ineptitude didn't end at the first half, though. The entire game was a laughable parade of suck. We have last year's second league top scorer yet can't figure out how to get him the ball in the clear. Our defense is hilariously lovely and once a team gets within ten meters of the box we have to rely on luck. #justnürnbergproblems
I'm not even denying this. All I'm saying is that there was a noticeable difference between a bad team that at least has a basic idea of how to play football and whatever happened on the pitch in the first half.

Now let's watch Drmic win this thing for Leverkusen and reminisce about better days,

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

frankenfreak posted:

I'm not even denying this. All I'm saying is that there was a noticeable difference between a bad team that at least has a basic idea of how to play football and whatever happened on the pitch in the first half.

Now let's watch Drmic win this thing for Leverkusen and reminisce about better days,

I don't have the same capacity for self-loathing that you do, apparently...fuckin' Drmic. :saddowns:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

nippythefish posted:

I don't have the same capacity for self-loathing that you do, apparently...fuckin' Drmic. :saddowns:

That's basically every Club fan in the Nürnberg region.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Suffering a 1:4 defeat in the Europa League, beating Leverkusen 4:1 in the Bundesliga. Good job, Wolfsburg!

• Locked thread