Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

HSV have Behrami though, he's cool and good imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Smirr posted:

*in his best Wengy voice* Shaqiri is cool and good, and I cry myself to sleep every night because I'm not German

WOW

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Smirr posted:

Oh hey, salü. Shaqiri was rather poo poo, I'm sorry

Yeah, Pep is ruining him. Though that one selfish finish could easily have gone in!

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Rodriguez is the best

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

I like the sick burns against Wengy here: http://www.zeit.de/sport/2015-01/klopp-bvb-eilenberger-interview/komplettansicht

ALso Klopp is poo poo, found out etc

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

loving lol

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Wonder what Carsten Jancker is doing right now

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Reus to Arsenal is a thing that I'm imagining right now

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Love Drmic. He should be a bargain-bin Wengy signing in the summer!

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

I learned from Die Zeit that Wolfsburg has tons of money and zero actual problems and that citizens are harassing the mayor every day about things like Flüsterasphalt and Ampelhaltegriffe für Fahrradfahrer and Verkehrslärm. Basically it seems to be an incredibly German city; I'd love to visit it and experience the crushing angst.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Just wanted to say that I loving love Behrami ok thanks for listening

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

gently caress nooooooooo

Love Drmic

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

What gently caress is pep doing in that little chair loving pretentious oval office

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Healbot posted:

Unfortunately he's true to form.

Now he'll be even more of a psychisches Wrack

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Bullshit

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

drat I hate Lahm's little rat face

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Smirr posted:

Now I won't get to use "HIER. REGIERT. DIE ASPIRIN". That loving small chair rear end bitch

That chair is mystifying. Did he bring it along from Munich? Did he plan to stylishly lounge in it during the shootout all along? Why? So many questions.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Dunban posted:

In further Bundesliga brawl news, apparently there's been a fight between Djourou and Behrami in the locker room yesterday after the game against Wolfsburg.

Gotta love how that club is imploding at every level.

Oh boy. They still have to play together in the national team, loving manchildren.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Swiss media clarified today that it wasn't a real fight (no physical altercation, no "Veilchen") and that it occurred because of Djourou calling out Behrami's laziness in dealing with Bas Dost.

Côte d'Albania for lyfe, motherfuckers.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Dunban posted:

Swiss people not engaging in a fight, now there's a shocker.

Yea... heh... *nervously tugs at collar* Behrami and Djourou sure are some totally Swiss people doing totally Swiss stuff am i right

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Müller Wohlfahrt is an alternative medicine weirdo though IIRC so...

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

http://www.express.de/fc-koeln/-wir-wollen-keine-nazis-hier---fc-fans-attackieren-afd-chef-bernd-lucke-im-ice,3192,30466462.html

owns

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

This Gerd Gottlob guy is offensively bad

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Erinnert an einst Beckham??? gently caress OFF GOTTLOB

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

frankenfreak posted:

Sky had Marcel Reif on, so it was a choice between plague and cholera.

Reif is a Hitler-league master orator compared to this Gottlob dude

Also best shootout ever so far

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Bayern = Switzerland 2006

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Kampl's hair really tells you all you need to know about what's below it

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Nimmy posted:

I used to love Gotze at Dortmund. Now I don't think I've been pleased with anything he's done in almost a year.

Zeig der Welt, dass du besser bist als Messi

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Katana Gomai posted:

Manager Horst Heldt am Montagmittag: "Das Vertrauensverhältnis zu Boateng und Sam war nicht mehr gegeben. Es gibt von dieser Maßnahme kein Zurück mehr. Sidney hatte leider mit vielen Verletzungen zu kämpfen. Aber seine Körpersprache hilft uns nicht, da ist keine positive Energie." Sam bestätigte Heldts Eindruck bei seinem Abgang vom Trainingsgelände umgehend. Gegenüber einem Fan äußerte er offene Kritik an Mitspieler Roman Neustädter ("Roman spielt nur einfache Bälle") und mutmaßte gar: "Vielleicht ist der Trainer schuld."

You left out the best part:

Derweil kommentierte Boateng sein Aus gegenüber zwei Anhängern, die um ein gemeinsames Foto baten, lakonisch: "Ihr habt Glück, das ist das letzte Bild mit mir."

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Is that really Jeremies? A man who literally played in a world cup final and won the CL lmao

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

He's a great fit at FIFA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Roger Köppel is worse than Blatter and the HSV put together

• Locked thread