Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

elwood posted:

Can we end the season right now? K thx.

That's a nice-looking table, I must admit, especially now that I can actually watch the Bundesliga in the States due to a last-second deal done with the wheezing corpse of a TV network that has their rights and my provider.

(Also, is there any truth to the rumors that Quälix will be coming home to HSV after he ran Fulham right into the ground, or am I just dreaming?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

frankenfreak posted:

They've already signed someone who's described as an off-brand Klopp knock-off, so it's not happening - at least not for a while.

Damnit, I wanted to see more great Magath stories (the latest one being released this weekend: instead of authorizing a recovery program for captain Brede Hangeland's injured thigh, he had a staffer run down to the grocery store, get a large block of cheese--what kind was not specified--and told the skipper to lie down for a while and place the cheese on where it hurt, because apparently it would cure what ailed him).

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

You're still going to beat Juventus in the CL, though.

• Locked thread