Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Bayern can't win the league forever.

Right? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Lol, Bayern fans complaining about a ref favoring the other team. It's true this once, but come on.

Also, Alonso should have gotten a second yellow card.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Justice, Dortmund deserved to win.

Lol Bayern penalties, LOOOOOOOOL.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

help me im on the edge of a cliff

edit: i hope that ref gets his tires slashed

Nice meltdown.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Mitch Langerak is a hero.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
They should at least get a consolation goal :(

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

frankenfreak posted:

I believe that's bad news for Nürnberg, too, since I've heard we would have gotten a piece of an eventual transfer fee.

He is under contract until the end of the next season. And it's unlikely that Dortmund will prevent him from leaving like they did with Lewandowski. I'm pretty sure that they will try to sell him this summer, which should be good news for Nürnberg.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I hope the HSV wins tomorrow, that would go a long way in avoiding relegation.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

ephex posted:

I DONT CARE ABOUT MATCHES IN THE BUNDESLIGA LETS JUST THROW THEM AWAY LIKE NO BIGGIE

He probably had no choice this time, but it started that way last season, too. And it didn't end well.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

ephex posted:

Fernsehtip:

Montag, 22:45 Uhr @ Das Erste:
"Der verkaufte Fußball"
Sepp Blatter und die Macht der FIFA

or here

http://www.sportschau.de/fussball/videoderverkauftefussballdiestory100.html

I've heard a preview in WDR2, it sounded very interesting.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I thought they could hold out to a draw but then the last 20 minutes happened. The match at home will be difficult.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
HSV are great.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Lol Bayern.

"Neuer wird geschont"

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

sicDaniel posted:

Everything is going great for Dortmund. EL here we come! Augsburg are allowed a draw because they clearly have the easiest opponent.

You jinxed it!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Hamburg will crush Schalke and stay in the Bundesliga.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Dortmund still have the chance to end the season with more trophies than Bayern.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Let's hope that the USA also looked at Beckenbauer, there's no way that he is clean.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I hope Hamburg starts with a win today, I would really hate to see them relegated.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
YESSSS. Suck it, KSC.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
There is a little bit of justice left, I'm glad that Hamburg avoided relegation.

I'm still sad about Dortmund, Kehl deserved to end his career with winning the cup. But oh well, this season wasn't that good, I'm looking forward to what we can do under Tuchel.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
At least you guys are tolerant of different opinions.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Dunban was banned because Lewandowski wasn't the top scorer. Instead it was someone nobody had considered a contender at the start of the season. I like it when the underdogs win.

By the way, Langerak is still a hero.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Pand posted:

lmao die ham doch :goatsecx:

:golfclap: Great combination of German and that emote.

There's even a break in the Women's World Cup to allow us to view the friendly, amazing.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Lol, the national team is no longer officially called "Die Nationalmannschaft", it's "Die Mannschaft" instead.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Breitenreiter to Schalke? That's surprisingly reasonable of them, it can't last.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

It was. Bayern only had some minor injury problems.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Redczar posted:

Apparently I'm an autist and can't tell if this is a joke or not, but if it isn't, you'd be amazed how many times people thought Dortmund were only "super unlucky" during a 34 match season. It's almost like it isn't bad luck

Yeah, these people were dumb, the team was obviously simply not good enough to win their games in the Hinrunde. On the other hand, you have people who say dumb poo poo like "Klopp got found out", when Dortmund were actually the 5th best team of the Rückrunde.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

hopterque posted:

They played like garbage in the domestic games in the first half of the season, is the difference.

The question is why they played like garbage in the first half of the season, and then played much better in the second half.

• Locked thread