Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004

Enigma89 posted:

It's a common joke phrase not an actual statement.

Enigma89 posted:

Papieren Bitte?

Out of Auslaender Mitleid, I'll put you out you out of your misery: it's Papiere bitte

I'll do a :toxx: , probate me for a month if 1. FC Koeln get relegated and/or for one week if Fortuna Duesseldorf get promoted.

Total Confusion fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Aug 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004

Katana Gomai posted:

Frankfurt - Köln is pretty rad so far

Cologne scored a goal!?! :monocle:

Edit: holy poo poo I forgot how bad the away jerseys are for this season

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
Ugggh. gently caress Leverkusen :(

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
It looks like the BVB-Bayern Munich game is already scheduled for Saturday afternoon.

As for Bayern tickets, maybe ephex has more information, but closer to the match day, you could always check the Bayern Secondhand Ticket Shop to see if anything is available.

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
What a goal for Wolfsburg (please beat Leverkusen :ohdear: )

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
Bayer Lolerkusen

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
FC Bayern Muenchen is a bad and un-cool team. At least we did better than other teams recently against them.

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
Thank god. Was not feeling good about our chances for that penalty.

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
lol Leverkusen continues to be bad at penalties

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
Fuckkkkk

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004

Katana Gomai posted:

I am proud of my fellow Kölnspeople

Going to have to disappoint you, or do I not count as an ausländer?

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
Yay America! I was impressed at the turnout. More Americans live in Cologne than I realized. Also, :lol: we beat y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
As someone who has been to the Frankfurt airport a few times, I feel more than qualified to do the following write-up for Darmstadt:

S.V. Darmstadt 98
(aka Die Lillen)

Founded: 1898
Official colours: blue and white
Home ground: Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor (17,000)
Biggest rival: Kickers Offenbach
Current Manager: Dirk Schuster

Since the creation of the modern Bundesliga, Darmstadt have been in the top flight just twice (1978–79 and 1981–82). They followed up that success with a lengthy stretch of financial mismanagement that saw them go as far down as the fourth division by the late 90s. After finally getting their poo poo together around 2012 and being promoted to the third league via their fiercest rival's own financial problems, they surprised everyone by getting the 2nd spot in the 2. league for the 2014-15 season, thus securing promotion to the Bundesliga after 33 years in their final league game against St. Pauli by winning 1-0 at home through a 70th minute free-kick.

Why you should root for them: The biggest underdog the league has to offer this year, they went from 4. liga to 1. liga in just five seasons
Why you should hate them: You support Frankfurt

Edit: why not?

Fußball-Club Ingolstadt 04 e.V.
(aka Die Schanzer)

Founded: 2004
Official colours: red and black
Home ground: Audi Sportpark (15,000)
Biggest rival: Rivalries need a history first
Current Manager: Ralph Hasenhüttl

A relatively new team, formed by the merger of two other Ingolstadt teams in 2004. Moving quickly from the 4th division to the second, they secured their first ticket to the Bundesliga by winning the 2. liga in 2014-15

Why you should root for them: They have an American player
Why you should hate them: As if the Bundesliga needed another team from the middle of nowhere funded by a gigantic corporation

Total Confusion fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Aug 3, 2015

• Locked thread