Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

if youre so obsessed with my looks how about you test out my sweet girly mouth irl

can my gf watch this is important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

CommonTerry posted:

dont want da herp

no type of herp you dont already have baby

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Maybe if you worked out you wouldn't get cucked

edit: fug it

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jul 21, 2014

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
if i ever get married, me and wifey are gonna lure black guys in under the guise of cucking, only to laugh and point at their inferior dicks and then i'll drop trough and show them what a real man can do. and then call the cops and report a burglarly and hopefully get him arrested and/or shot.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

THS posted:

if youre so obsessed with my looks how about you test out my sweet girly mouth irl

Whirlwind Jones posted:

you're only 4 hours from me. hmm....

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

When this nigga jerks off, he produces only a small watery dribble of cum out of his limp, tiny dick that he jacks off with his thumb and forefinger.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
as a guy, it's not often that women are the aggressors to me. But I've turned them down every time when I was in a relationship. The first time I remember I was like 16-17 and I was hosting at a chain restaurant. A waitress must have been super into me or something, cuz at the end of the night her friend came up to me and was like "She wants to gently caress you." My girlfriend was the one that was going to be driving me home later that night, and actually giving this girl that wanted to gently caress me a ride home too, I was like "Uhhhhh, no?" And she came back like 15m later and was like "Would you let her at least blow you?" It was honestly very uncomfortable. Obviously I said no again.

The other time that really stands out was when I was at a bar with some buds, and these group of women sat in our booth. I was in a relationship for like 3 years at the time, but that night, my GF was working or something. Anyway, so these rather nice looking gals are pretty cool, and I thought they just wanted to chit chat and have some beers together, but unfortunately, my assumptions were wrong. One of my buddies was single so he was being a super horn dog, which he is good at, and ended up whispering to his woman of the night all night long, all the while doing shots and buying shots.

After awhile of making small talk and staring out the window in boredom, working on my Guiness Lager 16oz beer, I start feeling a foot massaging it's way up my leg. I look across the table to see one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen smiling at me. Dark brown hair, green eyes, beautiful cheeks, just absolutely stunning. We had been talking on and off all night, but I never realized how pretty she really was. I ended up shaking my head and telling her I wasn't interested.

Here's the thing. I wasn't even into my GF and the time and was planning on breaking up with her pretty soon, and I still turned this girl down. Because cheating on someone is the lowest thing you can do to them. It will make you feel like poo poo, and it's never worth it. THank you

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

mookface posted:

Learn to eat pussy

Eating pussy doesn't keep my dick hard.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

This the type of sweet nigga that only ever gets to eat a bitch out. Lmaoo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

EugeneJ posted:

What's it like to be gay and not even know it

joxxuh
May 20, 2011

EugeneJ posted:

lol what

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

killyoureparents posted:

When this nigga jerks off, he produces only a small watery dribble of cum out of his limp, tiny dick that he jacks off with his thumb and forefinger.

i dont really cum as a fox cub.. only for your use if were truly roleplaying

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Stay alone, espesicially if you don't love youreself.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

sether01 posted:

as a guy, it's not often that women are the aggressors to me. But I've turned them down every time when I was in a relationship. The first time I remember I was like 16-17 and I was hosting at a chain restaurant. A waitress must have been super into me or something, cuz at the end of the night her friend came up to me and was like "She wants to gently caress you." My girlfriend was the one that was going to be driving me home later that night, and actually giving this girl that wanted to gently caress me a ride home too, I was like "Uhhhhh, no?" And she came back like 15m later and was like "Would you let her at least blow you?" It was honestly very uncomfortable. Obviously I said no again.

The other time that really stands out was when I was at a bar with some buds, and these group of women sat in our booth. I was in a relationship for like 3 years at the time, but that night, my GF was working or something. Anyway, so these rather nice looking gals are pretty cool, and I thought they just wanted to chit chat and have some beers together, but unfortunately, my assumptions were wrong. One of my buddies was single so he was being a super horn dog, which he is good at, and ended up whispering to his woman of the night all night long, all the while doing shots and buying shots.

After awhile of making small talk and staring out the window in boredom, working on my Guiness Lager 16oz beer, I start feeling a foot massaging it's way up my leg. I look across the table to see one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen smiling at me. Dark brown hair, green eyes, beautiful cheeks, just absolutely stunning. We had been talking on and off all night, but I never realized how pretty she really was. I ended up shaking my head and telling her I wasn't interested.

Here's the thing. I wasn't even into my GF and the time and was planning on breaking up with her pretty soon, and I still turned this girl down. Because cheating on someone is the lowest thing you can do to them. It will make you feel like poo poo, and it's never worth it. THank you
While you were turning down all those "absolutely stunning" girls to "totally wanted to gently caress you" your GF at the time was blowing a black kid in an apartment while his friends recorded it on their flip phones.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

THS posted:

i dont really cum as a fox cub.. only for your use if were truly roleplaying

If you were really being raised by wolves they would have killed and eaten your sweet rear end looking like a lollipop rear end nigga lmaooo

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3652160&userid=183978

:stare:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Whirlwind Jones posted:

While you were turning down all those "absolutely stunning" girls to "totally wanted to gently caress you" your GF at the time was blowing a black kid in an apartment while his friends recorded it on their flip phones.

that's her moral loss, not mine brother

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Someone has a not so secret admirer

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

THS posted:

im gay

no your not, it's just your religion.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

SpeedGem posted:

Stay alone, espesicially if you don't love youreself.

that's very true, most people try to love others before they can even love themselves, and it causes nothing but pain

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

mookface posted:

What's it like to be gay and not even know it

I've did that too.

Point is - girls who can't cum vaginally are more work and less fun. I like eating pussy, but why bother when a girl can just hop on my dick and ride me? That's more fun.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

sether01 posted:

that's very true, most people try to love others before they can even love themselves, and it causes nothing but pain

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
I want to gently caress THS

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

sether01 posted:

her friend came up to me and was like "She wants to gently caress you." My girlfriend was the one that was going to be driving me home later that night, and actually giving this girl that wanted to gently caress me a ride home too, I was like "Uhhhhh, no?" And she came back like 15m later and was like "Would you let her at least blow you?" It was honestly very uncomfortable. Obviously I said no again.
Her friend was a shameful wingman willing to negotiate down to a blowjob so quickly.

THS posted:

im gay
THS, I know this means nothing coming from a woman but I think you are acceptably cute & if you were into ladies & I were single I would totally let you have a go & be super understanding about whatever sad sexual hangups you have and/or hosed up sex stuff you require to get you there.

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

Whirlwind Jones posted:

you got issues mane. almost every post you've made in this thread is a cuck fantasy wth

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

THS, I know this means nothing coming from a woman but I think you are acceptably cute & if you were into ladies & I were single I would totally let you have a go & be super understanding about whatever sad sexual hangups you have and/or hosed up sex stuff you require to get you there.

this is weird because youre not a woman.

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I would fluff for u dont worry

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

killyoureparents posted:

this is weird because youre not a woman.

I'd let him suck my dick then, whatever.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

I've did that too.

Point is - girls who can't cum vaginally are more work and less fun. I like eating pussy, but why bother when a girl can just hop on my dick and ride me? That's more fun.

Because sex isn't just about one of the people. You're selfish. And also possibly gay, as others have already said.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

CommonTerry posted:

you got issues mane. almost every post you've made in this thread is a cuck fantasy wth
Posting about people cheating a why do people cheat thread is a cuck fantasy???

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I'd cuck THS.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Why can't I just lay here & let lady work her thing on my dick until it cums?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Why can't I just lay here & let lady work her thing on my dick until it cums?

it actually is kind of dumb and maybe we should only breed with women who can cum vaginally so that way the ones who can't will die out

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

really dont appreciate being objectified like this

Nog
May 15, 2006

super models are always stripping down in front of me and begging for the d (dick), but i'm a true gentleman and i turn them down with a polite tip of my fedora

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

THS posted:

THS posted:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

asking for it because i flirted before.. pretty hosed up on your part. guess you're ok with all sorts of sexual assault and harassment

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

THS posted:

how would you like to be objectified then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I am so glad that I share approximately zero opinions about sex and relationships with you idiots.

• Locked thread