Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

"It's not you, baby, it's your posts."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I adblocked the CSS so my gf wouldn't know i was postin here

Guillermus

i was browsing a futa thread with my tablet, left it open and she asked me if she could use it to browse, i forgot closing awful app and i heard "what?" then "why someone would do this" then i giggled

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

byob is my shameful secret she must never find out

playground tough
"did you defeat the evil zimboe yet?"

shes v supportive :rolleye:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My wife had managed to avoid getting goatse'd for years until BYOB. So there's that.

playground tough
a real story: my gf got goatsed for the first time by the kerbal banner

ron color
'hloy poo poo'

The X-man cometh
"I don't get it. It's supposed to be funny?"

Her sense of humor isn't as refined.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Squirrel007 posted:

oops!

SIDS Vicious

she asked why this one dude kept calling her fat when she had never spoken to him in her life

Guillermus

Squirrel007 posted:

this happened last night too, it was hilarious her reaction, then this morning she got the honor of waking my pc with this:

i think my wife is gonna talk to the lawyer soon...

Saranya

he said "send me that rear end gif" and i obliged.

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Guillermus posted:

this happened last night too, it was hilarious her reaction, then this morning she got the honor of waking my pc with this:

i think my wife is gonna talk to the lawyer soon...

:mmmhmm:

Breaking marriages, one gay conversion at a time.

the unabonger

Squirrel007 posted:

my gf got goatsed because i used to have it amongst m bookmarks lol

the unabonger
also she doesnt like my posts :qq:

FluffieDuckie

"why does that woman have a dick and why are you looking at it?"

playground tough
Her reaction: "WHAT IS THATTTT WHAT IS THAT IS THAT AN rear end in a top hat WHAT IS THAT"

i am he

she tels me my posts r good, an that im smrt, she likes me a lot i think

Looke

i am he posted:

virgin

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

i am he posted:

same but she lives in like mozanbeek so you can't meet her.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FluffieDuckie posted:

"why does that woman have a dick and why are you looking at it?"

Why not, though?

Looke

I don't have a SO but my mum says it's a bad place and I shouldn't talk to you guys anymore :(

Diqnol

"What's that?"

*explains*

"That's weird. You should find something better to do."

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
The first time she saw byob:

"What are you doing?"

The fifteenth time she saw me on byob:
"What are you doing?"

She finally went lurking herself and couldn't understand it, explained to me repeatedly that she couldn't understand it, kept asking why I found it funny and would often giggle, and then went super skeptical when I planned out a meet-up with our first fellow yobber in person. Before we arrived at the spot where we were going to meet up, she expected them to be:

Dwarfs with tiny bodies and big heads (he said on the phone, "we're pretty easy to spot since since I'm really short")
    The stereotypical internet "neckbeards"
    Actually not real persons

When we brought cheese, dark chocolate, wine and assorted grown up snacks to the open air orchestra concert-in-the-park our city puts on every summer week, and they said that is what they were actually going to bring, my wife understood that yobbers are upper middle class white people too! Then she was okay with the BYOB.

Little does she know that HUSKY DILF and I are now planning to abandon our wives for each other.

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
time to leave it open and find out

verily carefree

"heh... heh... yobbaroony"

ChairmanMeow

I keep it a secret. I can see him being like "Do you actually want a cat? " "Do you want to be a woman? a mother?"

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
lol if you have an s/o and don't flit from person to person in a desperate attempt to forget how terrible you are.

If I did have a gf, I prolly would not show her this, because then she'd wanna post, and if two forums posters are dating and posting in the same forum, it's real real bad and horrible and they will be much hated and driven away.

i am he

my gf emptyqoutes my posts all the time, an defneds me online, thanks bb ilu :3:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

whoa, :krad: new tar

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

i am he posted:

my gf emptyqoutes my posts all the time, an defneds me online, thanks bb ilu :3:

:wink:

weird

by zen death robot

i am he posted:

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

ChairmanMeow

Qwerinty posted:

whoa, :krad: new tar

thank you!
it is a byob effort! It was originally drawn by Salmiakki, and then spruced up in the fluffieduckie av thread, (stuff like making the helmet clear by Machai)everyone was super cool with it.

deep dish peat moss

My girlfriend posted in this thread already

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i showed my fiancee this byob and she says "me so horny, me love you long time"

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Angry Fish posted:

The first time she saw byob:

"What are you doing?"

The fifteenth time she saw me on byob:
"What are you doing?"

She finally went lurking herself and couldn't understand it, explained to me repeatedly that she couldn't understand it, kept asking why I found it funny and would often giggle, and then went super skeptical when I planned out a meet-up with our first fellow yobber in person. Before we arrived at the spot where we were going to meet up, she expected them to be:

Dwarfs with tiny bodies and big heads (he said on the phone, "we're pretty easy to spot since since I'm really short")
    The stereotypical internet "neckbeards"
    Actually not real persons

When we brought cheese, dark chocolate, wine and assorted grown up snacks to the open air orchestra concert-in-the-park our city puts on every summer week, and they said that is what they were actually going to bring, my wife understood that yobbers are upper middle class white people too! Then she was okay with the BYOB.

Little does she know that HUSKY DILF and I are now planning to abandon our wives for each other.

hahaha yeah this

my wife was really freaked out bf we met especially since she looks at me like i'm brain damaged when she reads byob over my shoulder

we had a lot of fun it was my first goon meet glad it was good for you too angry fish! where are we running away too i vote iowa cause i seen field of dreams recently

ChairmanMeow

you two got weirdly lucky, results may vary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

my husband is indifferent, I think. he was the goon who got me on SA in the first place, so really it's his fault I'm here. :)

• Locked thread