Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pedantra

by Lowtax
we need a theme for this years back-to-school dance. Please also let us know who you will be taking so we can arrange seating assignments for dinner. This may as well double as the megathread for outfit advice/ What you are wearing to the school dance. Ummm... i guess that's it. Oh yeah, and boys makes sure you ask that special someone soon or she'll soon be takennn *bats eyelids at dogcrash truther*

UPDATE:

Welp... the theme this year is AIDS. I'd like to take this moment to silently reflect upon the evisceration of the FYAD psychopath community by the virus... we wish you the best of luck, in hell.

UPDATE 2:

Known couples in order of discovery [binding]:
Pedantra + Cruft
I Dunno + Captain Nomates
Chairman Meow + Iamhe
Windmill Slayer + Husky Dilf
Saboten + Fartghost
Saranya + Salmiakki
Fluffie Duckie + Zombie303

Pedantra fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jul 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax

LappyDore64 posted:

i vote school shooting as the theme

:jihad:

this may be a little similar to last years "blood sport" theme but I'll allow it to be voted upon

Pedantra

by Lowtax

cruft posted:

Pedantra, will you go to the dance with me? :blush:

er... um... cruft! *blushing profusely* hehe, ha.... um.... well... you seeeee... i was err eehhh,, waiting for someone in particular to ask but.... weellll.... Okay :D

Pedantra

by Lowtax
*ahem* I have just been informed that there will be a new rule at this years school dance, all attendees MUST bring a date, and those who are unable will have their dates assigned. Thank you. I will be updating the OP with a list of known pairings later tonight and we'll start on assignments once we have a clear picture. Thank you.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Iggy Koopa posted:

if my fiancee goes to a different school can i bring her as a date still?

normally yes, but since this is the back to school dance and we insist it be students only so they can get to know one another and reconnect with old friends without outside baggage.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
im getting cucked by cruft :sweatdrop:

Pedantra

by Lowtax

this gets my vote

Pedantra

by Lowtax

cruft posted:

* looks conspiratorially at Pedantra *

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Pedantra

by Lowtax
NO GROUP DATING you loving animals.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
the winning theme so far with 2 votes is aids, I'll be tallying discernible votes at midnight tonight. to answer bauhaus related questions: yes, some bauhaus will be played but not very much. for music we're hiring a guy called DJ PimpJedi who is assuredly the coolest of dudes with the most contemporary tastes, with mild indie undertones.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
lookin sassy, reset button

Pedantra

by Lowtax

ummm... hello? perhaps you should be paying a little more attention to some of the more eligible ladies, and less attention to those who already have dates, eh mr. slowpoke?

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Sleepy Owl posted:

your going

Pedantra

by Lowtax
this years theme is aids. what a good joke to steal, thanks looke.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
the op has been updated! Im still compiling couples data at this time.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

ChairmanMeow posted:

aint nobody pressing charges

Pedantra

by Lowtax
Who, me?

Pedantra

by Lowtax
k

Pedantra

by Lowtax
these rumors are all unfounded and were perpetuated by anti-dance dissidents, who i have been assured will be swiftly rooted out and eradicated

Pedantra

by Lowtax
my appeal is stull under review, fucker

Pedantra

by Lowtax
no no no, he said wait IN the principles office, you fat gently caress, and im pretty sure he was also making fun of you in retrospect

Pedantra

by Lowtax
ALLEGEDLY

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Angry Fish posted:

you're fired just stop playing this stupid game you can't even take good pictures of the track team we had to throw them all out and have james do them over again plus you used ur position to get in sam's pants and gave 'em hpv

this is disgusting, untrue, and uncouth, and ill see that you pay for your heresy against the student council if you continue to spread these falsehoods

Pedantra

by Lowtax
ask each-other you dopes, dont make me do all the work to make this the most magical night of your pathetic lives

Pedantra

by Lowtax

step off, lady, he's taking me

Pedantra

by Lowtax
first-agreements are binding, this isn't a swingers party ffs

Pedantra

by Lowtax

saboten posted:

ummm i was talking to fartghost?? :ohdear:

ah sorry, he's been cucking me left and right, im just a little jumpy is all

Pedantra

by Lowtax
*eyes dart around the room to see if DCT is watching*

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i can t wait for a boy to touch my butt at the dance <3

Pedantra

by Lowtax
lol in your dreams, you leper

Pedantra

by Lowtax
can we get a ban on this troll?

Pedantra

by Lowtax

cruft posted:

Wait, Pedantra, you're a girl right? Just realized I never asked.

imgoing to kill you

Pedantra

by Lowtax
it is SO noble of me to take this retard to the dance

Pedantra

by Lowtax
ikr

Pedantra

by Lowtax
(-_\) we're going idiotottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111

Pedantra

by Lowtax
I've updated the OP with all known pairings.

Current list:
Pedantra + Cruft
I Dunno + Captain Nomates
Chairman Meow + Iamhe
Windmill Slayer + Husky Dilf
Saboten + Fartghost
Saranya + Salmiakki

Pedantra

by Lowtax
Ladies first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax

cruft posted:

I just mean in the future.

Thanks for updating the OP. For all the drama in here only 6 couples so far.

Who's takin' fluffstrix? catdynamite?

lmao if you think there will be men in the future

• Locked thread