Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Poque games are the best games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

sup I'm in for sure.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I am a variety of lego and also here.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

##vote merk

Sup guys

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

King Burgundy posted:

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU'RE PART OF A TEAM!

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

kaschei posted:

Is it a Lego™ block?

Hey, gotta take turns.

Is it a Lego™ block?

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Opopanax posted:

I'm not actually a bear though, we have been over this

Well obviously you are a beaver.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

##unvote

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

no you

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

merk posted:

What is going on in this game?

What is going on with you in this game?

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

merk posted:

Not much. Thanks for asking.

You're welcome!

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Opopanax posted:

aC fell down two different flights of stairs recently ##vote ac

I did and it was not fun! But I'm small and clumsy, not large and clumsy.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Asiina posted:

Guys c'mon let's kill Hal.

He's posted twice.

Two times.

One. Two.

Nah
##vote Asiina

Kidding

##vote Hal

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

fiery_valkyrie posted:

So we're voting him for not posting over the weekend? What if that's because he has a life outside of these forums.

Excellent point

##vote Asiina

CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE TURBO TRAIN

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

greatZebu posted:

Seems to me like you're just voting for anyone and you don't care if they're scum or not. You're just hoping that something sticks.

##vote apostateCourier

Also I am super tempted to post my uninformed thoughts about math education but I'm restraining myself.

When there's this little to go on? Yeah, I'm throwing stuff around.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Sure why not. ##vote Foo

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Y'know, I like this reasoning, I don't like Quid's erroneous and practically nonexistent defense.

##vote Quidnose

CHOO CHOO

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

merk posted:

Eh, his aggressive attitude about how wrong I was when he didn't need to be aggressive since the game is stagnant cuts the other way for me.

##vote Foo

I don't know, I feel the other way. Come deadline I'll vote foo if it comes to that or no lynch, sure.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

merk posted:

This has never happened.

for what relative little I've been here I can corroborate- any time something like this has happened it's been in the context of scummy play + a miller claim, not solely based on a miller claim.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

'kay
##vote foo

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Quidnose posted:

AC, every single vote you have made has ridden popular opinion / tried to get a turbo going. What gives?

I suffered an injury to the head recently and am just trying to have fun instead of thinking too hard.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

greatZebu posted:

At work, but I'll try to read through the new posts quickly and get a vote in. Foo looks like the only viable candidate to me and I don't want to no-kill, so I'll probably vote him when I get done reading but I want to see what's been said first.

Don't say you're going to do a thing just do the thing.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

At least merk didn't get stepped on.

:unsmith:

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Quidnose posted:

Lots of people bandwagoned onto Foo who turned out to be 3P, Merk got mad at me for defending him a bunch and I retorted that I didn't like the lynch, Opop trolled a bit, AC jumped his vote around at the drop of a hat, Hal kinda commented on some stuff...that's about it I think?

Oh hey a hat dropped
##vote Quidnose

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

kaschei posted:

I have made a startling day 1-worthy discovery

##vote opopanax

:supaburn: ##vote opop
##unvote I'm not that stupid don't worry

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

kaschei posted:

Hi lego thread, I think Opop may be scum for real

Okay, why is the syrup guy scum?

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

King Burgundy posted:

This post hit me wrong, "Look I'm jumping on another joke vote! Just Kidding! See, I'm still here doing things guys!"

Don't do capps's thing that's capps's thing

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm a 2x4 grey block!

NO YOU'RE NOT I'M wait I'm a different color

got my eye on you

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

King Burgundy posted:

I thoughts Capps's thing was posting insanely clipped sentences without proper grammar, punctuation or sense?

Also, AC, you still haven't really taken a stand on anything, and you are one of four who hasn't bothered to place a vote yet today. Honestly, I'm feeling better about my vote on you the more time passes. Anyone want to join me?

Having said that though, there aren't really enough people in this game for so many of you to be such wallflowers. Someone has to do something. It isn't just AC.

Cool that's fine trying to have fun here goofing off. You're thinking right though honestly. I'm cool with voting Hal though, and I don't like asiina pulling off of him. ##vote Hal

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Dunno. Oh wait no Quidnose was the one that cribbed merk's post, you were the target. ##vote Quidnose

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Was it? Oh. ##unvote

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Sorry I'm not very with it. But take a look at f_v for voting to get rid of a distraction, instead of to get rid of scum.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I'd be cool with an asiina lynch. Contradictory statements are contradictory.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

##vote asiina

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Cool. Sorry for the loopiness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

merk posted:

Opening post of the game from you:

That post is basically saying "I'm a PGO! Come to me and die! Die horribly so we can laugh!"

• Locked thread