Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Dio, wanna play now or soonish? I'm lounging at home he next few hours and can play whenever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm about to eat right now and then I have a game at 830. I don't know if my lady will like me playing two games in a row, so would you have time tomorrow?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Yeah we can play tomorrow but it'll have to be a little later, like a 9pm EST to 11pm EST start window

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Let's try to play tonight back to back. How about 930-945 depending on when I finish w Wreckus?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Diodeous posted:

Let's try to play tonight back to back. How about 930-945 depending on when I finish w Wreckus?

OK sounds like a plan

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

drat it feels good to be a 'Nole.

FSU 34 NC St 13

My much maligned defense picked off the Wolfpack 5 times and returned 2 for pick sixes. After 2 first half Jameis INTs I basically shut down my vertical passing game and stuck to runs and screens and bootlegs on offense and relied on my secondary to win me the game. Dio was running at will but made a couple throws into coverage that I luckily converted into points. Good game, as always, Dio.

Dio still controls his own destiny in our division, though. If he beats Sly in 2 weeks he'll be in the ACC title game.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

Slywalker13 posted:

Sounds good. Let me know when you can go this weekend. Morning and afternoon work better for me.
These are my potential times during the week:

- this afternoon (before 4pm Eastern would be best)
- tomorrow during the day (after around 11am Eastern on)

Weekend I should be fine, especially on mornings. I don't think my wife has anything planned for us for the weekend, but that could change. We did just get back from a 5 day trip to Maine so hopefully I can relax and watch/play football all weekend!

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.

cletus42o posted:

These are my potential times during the week:

- this afternoon (before 4pm Eastern would be best)
- tomorrow during the day (after around 11am Eastern on)

Weekend I should be fine, especially on mornings. I don't think my wife has anything planned for us for the weekend, but that could change. We did just get back from a 5 day trip to Maine so hopefully I can relax and watch/play football all weekend!

Just saw this, I could go at 415 eastern today probably. We just received our household goods (finally) and I think I could get it set up properly in time.

Otherwise I'd say tomorrow sometime like 4 or 5 whenever we get back from an event.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

Slywalker13 posted:

Just saw this, I could go at 415 eastern today probably. We just received our household goods (finally) and I think I could get it set up properly in time.

Otherwise I'd say tomorrow sometime like 4 or 5 whenever we get back from an event.
Ah, didn't see your post in time for today. Yeah tomorrow around 4-5 should be perfect for me.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
5pm Eastern will probably be better for me, but if you're around at 4pm I might be available if you want to check. I just have my 360 on while I work so I'd see you get online if I'm not in the middle of a project.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

cletus42o posted:

5pm Eastern will probably be better for me, but if you're around at 4pm I might be available if you want to check. I just have my 360 on while I work so I'd see you get online if I'm not in the middle of a project.

We are leaving now, I will probably be ready to go at 1645 if that's OK.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Slywalker13 posted:

We are leaving now, I will probably be ready to go at 1645 if that's OK.
Yeah I'm actually ready whenever now, got through my work more quickly than expected.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
:negative: worst loss ever. Tried to spike at the end but wasn't allowed. ugh.

edit: Not to take anything away from you. You played a hell of a game and your conversions were soul crushing. Hate to lose due to a opponents superior clock management but I guess I've had that coming for a while.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Tough loss, bud. I've been getting killed on last second FGs and poor clock management lately

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Yeah I could feel your pain as the clock expired.

#10 GT over #4 UNC, 28-21

First time with an upset in this dynasty. Your HB had a monster game (196 yards and 2 TD), but luckily my QB did too - probably my best game with any QB as GT against a user - went 12/15 for 140 yards and 2 TD (no interceptions!), and rushed for another 3 TD.

UNC tied it up at 21 each with 2:16 left to go after forcing GT to a 3-and-out after GT came away with the only turnover of the game. QB Thomas got his best rush of the game two plays later running for a 69 yard TD to go back up by 7. That's when UNC drove all the way down the field but time expired somewhere inside the 5 yard line.

GG!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Gonna advance this, this weekend sometime soonish I guess.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Advanced.

User games:
VT @ UNC
Miami vs South Carolina

Looks like we have two games to play sly.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Mother...the one person I have yet to beat with any team in this year's iteration of NCAA. I can play most anytime today (Italy time). The latest I'd want any of our games to start would be 3PM eastern. I can go back to back if you'd like.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

Mother...the one person I have yet to beat with any team in this year's iteration of NCAA. I can play most anytime today (Italy time). The latest I'd want any of our games to start would be 3PM eastern. I can go back to back if you'd like.

We can def go back to back starting around noon ET? Gonna play JB in the SEC then we can knock our games out in whatever order.

I've had a good run with 14 to be sure. I've suffered my fair share of poo poo years though 10/11 were rough, poo poo 12 was not kind to me about them curls.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

The Notorious ZSB posted:

We can def go back to back starting around noon ET? Gonna play JB in the SEC then we can knock our games out in whatever order.

I've had a good run with 14 to be sure. I've suffered my fair share of poo poo years though 10/11 were rough, poo poo 12 was not kind to me about them curls.

See you then, Let's start with B1G game.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Z, I tend to get home noon Eastern and could start a game as late as 3. On Saturday same deal but I'm available whenever you wake up.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

AF, are you watching this poo poo show in Arlington or do you want to play our game?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Nah, I've been out of town. What's a good time for you?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Other than any time tonight? Maybe Tuesday night around 9.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Ok I can be on around 9.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

AfterFather posted:

Ok I can be on around 9.

On Tuesday correct?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I was hoping for tonight.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

AfterFather posted:

I was hoping for tonight.

Ok, see you soon

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Crap. I'm restarting my router and modem.

Brb.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Ugh. Game keeps freezing on me against UVA. May try again later tonight, or just wait for morning.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Miami over SCe, 35-21.

AF is definitely an overachiever.

E: I believe we were the last UvU game.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Sly - Any chance we could play tomorrow around 11:30 AM ET?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Sly - Any chance we could play tomorrow around 11:30 AM ET?

Maybe. I'll let you know probably right before depending on when I get out of work

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I'm allowed to play if you are

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

I'm allowed to play if you are

I was going into work later, but got called in early. Sorry man :/ Probably going to have to be sometime this weekend or next Monday given my work schedule plus I've got 2 different guests arriving this weekend.

Small delay guys, on me. Apologies all the way around.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Sly Tuesday morning for me perhaps?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Could maybe work, again I should be able to go after 11AM eastern on the weekends. Alternatively I could go anytime today before the games start.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

Could maybe work, again I should be able to go after 11AM eastern on the weekends. Alternatively I could go anytime today before the games start.

Can we aim for that 11-11:30 AM ET time Tuesday?

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Sep 15, 2014

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
1130 Tuesday should work for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
USC over VT 28-27 in a hell of a game. UNC scores with 18 seconds left on 4th and goal from the 3. Messed up that last timeout but at least it didn't burn me.

It keeps telling me that the servers are down and I can't upload the results...are you able?

• Locked thread