Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
I thought "where no dynasty has gone before" was plenty good. or maybe "can UNC finally string upsets together consecutively so that they have a good overall season rather than just one good game a season followed by other expected and unexpected losses which will forever relegate them to good but not great in the coastal because the coach and players are really getting tired of watching championship week from their couch and I just checked and the only bowls I've won in the dynasty have been the Russel Athletic Bowl" but that may break tables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

R2a

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Slywalker13 posted:

I thought "where no dynasty has gone before" was plenty good. or maybe "can UNC finally string upsets together consecutively so that they have a good overall season rather than just one good game a season followed by other expected and unexpected losses which will forever relegate them to good but not great in the coastal because the coach and players are really getting tired of watching championship week from their couch and I just checked and the only bowls I've won in the dynasty have been the Russel Athletic Bowl" but that may break tables.

I think I'll go with your first suggestion.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Man I always forget that I can only scout 10%. Can you even find a gem/bust with that level of scouting?

I'm r2a after I click scout on the rest of my board to use up my (pretty much pointless) points.

I wish there were some way that you could edit my coach level. Is there some fair way we could figure out to help offset the XP issue for JB and myself? Maybe take one/more of our low incoming recruits and beef them up a bit? It's not something I'll ever quit over, but the divide only grows as we move on in seasons. I assume y'all all have recruiting completely maxed out and a good chunk of Game Management too huh?

edit - GT r2a, set up board and red-shirted

double edit - Oh crazy, so this is interesting. I had just looked over in the SEC dynasty to find my coach in Coach Info. In this dynasty, since I have the coach XP bug, if you go to "Coach Central", pick "Coach Info", and search for Users Only, you'll notice I don't even show up as a coach. The weird thing is JB does show up. If you search all head coaches for NCAA, and sort by team name, GT doesn't even show up as having a head coach! WTF.

cletus42o fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Nov 22, 2014

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
cletus is right. We're not showing up as head coaches at all. My coach at Virginia is now getting points at Virginia now. Hmmmm, I want to test something.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

AfterFather posted:

cletus is right. We're not showing up as head coaches at all. My coach at Virginia is now getting points at Virginia now. Hmmmm, I want to test something.

So when you guys joined fresh your coaches stayed at their schools accruing points, you made new ones or duplicates and those guys are stuck. It's weird and broken and EA SPORTS.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Looks like Wreckus is the only one left who hasn't set up the recruiting board (or he just didn't scout).

Let's get this season going!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3683333

• Locked thread