Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Let's aim for Sunday night. 9pm EST or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Still on for 9 ET Piper?

Yeah I just signed on

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

John Brown posted:

Piper, it feels like it's been a long time since we've played a meaningful game. Any chance you can play tonight?

how about right now?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

I'm not going to raise a huge stink about it but I feel a little cheated that Dio gets a sim win over JB and I had to take my beating. If I beat Dio in 2 weeks and I still don't make the ACC title game I'll be unhappy.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Yeah I understand the reasons for the sim. It's just that my matchup with Dio has decided our division every year and if it didn't this year, that would be a shame. Especially considering this is my last season in this dynasty. Although, the way I played in last years ACC title game and the fact that Dio's team is rated higher than mine now probably means that he deserves the ACC title game this year.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Dio, I can't play tonight. How does Wednesday night work for you?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Dio, wanna play now or soonish? I'm lounging at home he next few hours and can play whenever.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Yeah we can play tomorrow but it'll have to be a little later, like a 9pm EST to 11pm EST start window

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Diodeous posted:

Let's try to play tonight back to back. How about 930-945 depending on when I finish w Wreckus?

OK sounds like a plan

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

drat it feels good to be a 'Nole.

FSU 34 NC St 13

My much maligned defense picked off the Wolfpack 5 times and returned 2 for pick sixes. After 2 first half Jameis INTs I basically shut down my vertical passing game and stuck to runs and screens and bootlegs on offense and relied on my secondary to win me the game. Dio was running at will but made a couple throws into coverage that I luckily converted into points. Good game, as always, Dio.

Dio still controls his own destiny in our division, though. If he beats Sly in 2 weeks he'll be in the ACC title game.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Nice win, Sly! Now I need you to beat Dio!

The Coastal standings are so packed I have no idea who controls their destiny there. I think JB does because his only ACC loss was to an ACC Atlantic squad.

Wreckus, when can you play?

The Piper fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Sep 16, 2014

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Diodeous posted:

I have no idea where I'm sitting at right now in regards to my division. can anyone tell me?

(barring unforeseen upsets by BC) If Sly beats you, I win the division. If you beat Sly, you win the division.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Im good any time tonight

Wanna play now?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Sorry, Im on now till whenever.

Oops I'm an idiot. We don't play for another 2 weeks. You play VT this week.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

BC is on auto?

Also, go Da U. My last two games against VT have been unpleasant.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Niss, I'll be on tonight if you wanna play.

when do you want to play? I'm pretty much available from now until 11pm

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

strange. We tried to invite each other to the game but neither of us received the invites. Has anyone encountered this before?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Wreckus, wanna try again tonight?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

wanna play now?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

BC upsets FSU 24-21. NC State to the ACC Title game. Not how I imagined my final NCAA dynasty game going...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Cletus is definitely the king of the juke move.

• Locked thread