Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Lets go Jays. Need to win SOME of these games while we wait for Edwin Lind and Lawrie to come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Thats probably it for Happ. 6 shutout, though it seemed like he was teetering on the edge of disaster all night

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Come on Navarro, runner on third 1 out, bring em home

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

Come on Navarro, runner on third 1 out, bring em home

Dinger!! :woop:

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Come on Navarro break it wide open here

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
If you're bringing a baby to the ballpark do you have to buy a ticket for them? It's not like they use a seat. I don't have a baby, just wondering, they seem to find a lot of them at Rogers Center on the Jays broadcast.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Komet posted:

Usually not, I think.

Thats good :downs: I had a vision in my head of some ticket checker coming down the aisles and tossing out a baby

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Why was that a stolen base for Colby rather than defensive indifference? Good jump + home team scoring I guess?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Also lolling at Jpa being the first to drive in a run in that game

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Of course the Yanks tie it lol

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Bruce Kison posted:

Im guessing McCann hits into a double play now

i really hope so

Adbot