Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Barca is stupid enough to play him lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

BWV posted:

No one has written about racism in La Liga yet, so I will:

La Liga is full of racist fans, players, teams, and media members. People throw bananas, make monkey noises, and the media disportionately blames non Spanish players for everything. Around 2-3 times a year some Spanish posters will justify some of these chants/slurs by saying they are terms of endearment. We then argue about the nuance of certain languages.

If Madrid or Barcelona lose it is never the fault of Spanish players. In reality though, it is always Sergio Ramos's fault.

That said, if we ranked the ills of La Liga, racism comes a distant third after the rampant steroid use and the unfair sharing of TV revenue.

Dont worry though, it's all worth it for the Barcelona triangles and the Madrid machismo.

stfu

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Jesus christ what a poo poo post

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I'm a Barca fan.

n.. nnnooo.. first the pollack and now MBM.. drat tough season

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

advanced statsman posted:

I'm a neutral and I think I'll only watch the games that run late at night if I'm bored, but Hegav is my posting ally so go fascism

My niggah... In fact, a lot of very good allies on this page. I'm glad.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

El Hefe posted:

Atleti have signed Griezmann

They are going to be an even better team next season

Yeah was just thinking this as well. They're doing pretty good at rebuilding. Will prob take a season for them to gel tho. The real big loss for them is Courtois.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

KoldPT posted:

Oblak's very talented, I doubt that will be a problem.

No way he's as good

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

You need to be dead to be a saint. RIP Saint Iker.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Iker is smiling down from heaven with Di Stefano and Raul :)

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Real Madrid is good. Add that to the OP pls

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lmaoboy1998 posted:

so his defence for tax fraud is that he didn't really care about paying taxes. good poo poo

this is gonna be my defence as well

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

The expansion of Bernabeu is on halt due to the European Union investigation re: state aid, ftw. Good times for Madrid and Barca

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Pedro De Heredia posted:

Looks like Real Madrid suck and are a bad, no-good team this season.

why does ancelotti play isco as false nine.. why..

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Also lol at AS single-handedly pushing the Falcao to Madrid agenda. Mendes loves em

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mmmm *nodding in agreement* - me, tomorrow reading Alfredo Relano once again explaining why we need Falcao

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Drogadon posted:

Well I'm here to give back my "Levante plastic" membership card.

Waiting for delivery of my new membership card to be a proud plastic of the Madrid whites.

Welcome, friend.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Chris de Sperg posted:

he had one good tournament ffs

Lol he was amazing last season for Levante. Probably some of the best reflexes since... Saint Iker (rip)

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Pedro De Heredia posted:

I love how Real Madrid does two really good deals and then spends 80 million or whatever on James.

Actually, James will be fully sick. The 11th is ours.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

El Hefe posted:

can't blame him for kissing the badge already, if I was getting as much money out of this deal as he's getting I'd be willing to suck Di Stefano's rotten dick.

He played in Second Division 2 years ago so agreed. James Rodriguez did the same and hell, I prefer they wait until they've been here for a while pls

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

manchego posted:

A kid who loves soccer in any Latin country will always want to play for either Real Madrid or Barcelona. I don't care if they are playing with a club in Germany or England or Italy that's won everything there is to win and they're making bank. If their childhood dream club calls, they will always answer, and they will always kiss the badge.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

hell i would do the same

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

rip

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

mackintosh posted:

Christ, this is heartbreaking.

Casillas sucks now and now we all love Keylor Navas.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Pretty sure its diff exercises tho

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Machinegunboyo posted:

Pretty sure Casillas is drunk and just sleeps by the roads now

please dont make fun of the few spanish posters itt

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I'm getting on some Madrid TECH right NOW. gonna be a fwiggin huge MUSCLEGOD

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

Would love to train with those bros for even a 6 week cycle. Tan, pump. They got it all. You know they are doing lots of loving.

Same... gently caress that would be amazing... Imagine the gains

Also Bale is gonna be amazing this season

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

serious gaylord posted:

Kick ball 10 yards forward, run through defenders.

I was just thinking whether the gains woulda hurt his speed tbh

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lol

e:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKfTezEn5H0&t=40s

ahahaha he's balding as well. drat he's on some fairly fukken strong gear

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

serious gaylord posted:

Dudes got like negative percentage body fat.

Check out the video lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

They had to build a new Ronaldo cause the old one is broken. Unless he takes it easy with the regime I think he could be about cooked.

Nah I think they got it under control. He's had ~2months rest. He's looking pretty fukken buff on the latest training pics and vids as well. It won't catch up with him for another 5 years.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

He's been training in the US which is some fairly epic win. He'll be back better than ever.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Can't wait till James Rodriguez shows up to the Real locker room all excited to start training and Arbeloa, Carvajal, Illarramendi and the rest of the shitcloggers nobody cares about are already doing their gay rear end runs and he tries to join them but Ronaldo stops him and pulls him into a dark room, Sergio Ramos, Bale and Kroos already getting their sweat on with the real heavy weights they've been hiding, Pepe sticking a needle up his arm just smiles at the boy. James is looking at this all unsure and doubtful, this isn't how they used to do it in France but Ronaldo just winks and tells him "You can spot me" and he knows it's on, no way back from this....drat is it hot in here?? i'm sweating

:vince:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mmm, cant wait for the cool rear end football tonight ftw

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

mackintosh posted:

Is there a gdt or are we just posting here?

Posting in the Pre-Season thread

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Who the gently caress is Fabian Johnson lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Ghost posts?

e: Mmm, yes.

Hegay