Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Any other wispy wimps here dealt with this before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
well you could suck yoru cuckers cucky cucky cock to show your love that you are interested in her interests

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Is it with a real person or did one of those creepy male dolls move in on her?

Nog
May 15, 2006

get an asian real doll, they know how to appreciate a man and still have some decent values

white real dolls are all bitches and mine refuses to blow me

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Fill the vagina with bathroom sealant so that there is only enough space for your tiny dick, and not the huge manly dick of the alpha male who is cucking your doll.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

The ultimate cuck.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
cut a hole in her ankle and buy a horny dog

alternatively, split the difference and get hosed by a chicken

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this seems comically impossible op

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

RobattoJesus posted:

Fill the vagina with bathroom sealant so that there is only enough space for your tiny dick, and not the huge manly dick of the alpha male who is cucking your doll.

Finally a use for Flex Seal!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
your solution.

no face, no grace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubsy
Jul 17, 2014

Hmm OP, we need some cold hard facts, how did you two meet

• Locked thread