Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

im pretty sure burning silicon valley to the ground would bring about a net economic benefit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

there so much venture capital tied up in their stupid garbage, youd probably collapse global civilization

yes in the short run it would disastrous but eventually all that money could go to actual wortwhile things

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

necroid posted:

I unironically think this is a great idea in theory, and I wish we knew enough about nutrition/metabolism so that I could trust 100% an engineered sludge to be my main food source. All of you retards having kneejerk reactions to it are no better than the baby-faced nerd who created it. He sounds like a holier-than-thou sperg but you all sound like spastics.

Also if it's your main food source it doesn't mean you won't eat anything else retards, you'll just do it less often. It's great for lazy idiots like me who hate cooking.

agreed, reducing an important part of the human experience to its basic components so that we can be more efficient and earn more money for our corporate masters owns.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

make a sandwich? naw man id rather drink this flavorless cum and save myself 5 minutes

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

what the gently caress does OPEN SOURCE even mean in the context of a loving dietary supplement

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

so innovation isnt about coming up with things that make ppls lives better anymore, its all about rebranding poo poo concepts using tech buzzwords and/or solar panels

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

platedlizard posted:

lol the D&D thread had two guys using and defending this cum drink

link pls

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i wonder if my rage towards these nevernding tech scams comes from the fact im not smart or ruthless enough to also scam a bunch of idiots with more money than sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

isnt stuff like powdered vegetable juice 1/10th as healthy as eating the real poo poo

• Locked thread