Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I probably wont come back. I've been way too busy lately with having to go out of town every couple of days. I wouldn't drop the guy but I will tell him to knock that poo poo off. I basically quit after the 1st quarter once I realized that he was calling the same plays over and over. After that I just ran what ever play the game suggested and let the CPU play just to get it over with and dropped out of a couple of dynasties once the game was over. I could have won if I could get my head into the game, but I couldn't because it would be no fun running the same plays over and over to win. I don't build these playbooks for nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

You're welcome back anytime, bud

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
Ill be on until 11 or 12 tonight, and ill be gone for the rest of the week if you wanna get it done.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah that's too short of notice and too late for me. So uh when can we play then

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

I'll be back sunday, i dont know if people wanna wait that long.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

If we can play FOR SURE Sunday and not under super limited hours restraints, then yeah, we'll wait

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Who is left to play other than wreckus? I'm ready to get through this loving week

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

It doesn't show on the website but ZSB and I played our game. I believe we're just waiting on you and Wreckus.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

It will get simmed since it was not possible to play. we will advance tonight

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Diodeous posted:

It will get simmed since it was not possible to play. we will advance tonight

I can play tonight if that makes a diff.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Unfortunately not because I've already made plans for tonight

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

We are advanced.

Only user game this week is mizzou vs USCe

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Wreckus, can you play around 9pm CT on Tuesday?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Wreckus, what about tonight?

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Sorry bout last night, Im good any time tonight.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Sorry bout last night, Im good any time tonight.

Can you play around 9:30pm CT tonight?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Welp...Wreckus I can play.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm going to AP Wreckus so you can play this

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

I'm going to AP Wreckus so you can play this

I'll knock it out as soon as I can get home from work.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

we are advancing tomorrow evening then no matter what

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

SCe over Mizzou 45-38. Not really sure what to say other than Wreckus kinda torched me a few times. Even on plays where I felt I was exactly where I needed to be there seemed to be holes in coverage. Impressively, you overcame a 14pt deficit in the span of like 3mins.

GG.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Got my game in, QB Marshall scored alot.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Umm I can prb play a CPU game tomorrow morning, but if you want to advance I won't mind.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

We have been sitting too long so we are advancing tonight. Hopefully you win your sim, Z

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Got an internet outage, so the advance time is still hazy

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

John Brown posted:

SCe over Mizzou 45-38. Not really sure what to say other than Wreckus kinda torched me a few times. Even on plays where I felt I was exactly where I needed to be there seemed to be holes in coverage. Impressively, you overcame a 14pt deficit in the span of like 3mins.

GG.

Yeah my heart was racing in the last few minutes when i had it in your red zone to go up by 10. As is commonplace i threw a typical Wreckus INT at the worst possible time for my game.

It was a fun one GG

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

We advanced last night. I'll give you guys the details soon

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I played my game and got torched by Miss State. I'm over not having a CB rated higher than 74.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Looks like we still have:

#19 Tennessee (ZSB) vs Missouri (Wreckus)
#13 Auburn (Dubious) vs #10 Arkansas (GroupMe player)

Dubious, what times are good for you? I can check on GroupMe for you with Arky.

edit - Dubious, Arky says any evening after 7pm Eastern will work for him. Let me know the day and I'll tell him.

cletus42o fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Sep 30, 2014

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Wreckus and I have 2 games to play 1 here and one in the B1G, so post up when you've got time man. Evenings are better over the next 2 days (Thursday late or Friday morning as well work). The weekend, is a no go since I'll be hosed up at ACL the entire time.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Ill see you on later tonight.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Ill see you on later tonight.

Hopping on now.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I can play arky after 7 pst most nights, but based on the history of this thread, I'm not finishing the game if it ends up being a cheesefest. I don't have the patience for that.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Arky said he can go tonight if you can around 7pm pst. Let me know

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

Dubious posted:

I can play arky after 7 pst most nights, but based on the history of this thread, I'm not finishing the game if it ends up being a cheesefest. I don't have the patience for that.
I've played against him multiple times in NCAA and Madden, I've only beaten him once so far in Madden. I think Dio played against him here also earlier in the season. I'm in a couple of dynasties with him, no one else in those dynasties play similarly to him either.

Playing him is frustrating, but so is playing JB for me. But their play styles are completely different. I like the challenge and try to figure out what he's doing, but in NCAA I haven't been able to crack it early enough in a game yet. I would really like to see JB play off against him. :)

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Dubious, what day should we tell Arky to expect you?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I AP'd myself for the time being. I'm in a position where i'm interviewing to move back to Minnesota and i don't have the time to play much beyond my Madden league for the next few weeks.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

We have advanced.

UF vs Vandy
UT vs Aub

Ark vs Miss St
Mizzou vs UK
UGA vs ND
LSU vs Bama

USCe BYE

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Z, i believe you're Tennessee? I have a few games to get in Madden tonight and my Big 10 game, so does tomorrow night work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Dubious posted:

Z, i believe you're Tennessee? I have a few games to get in Madden tonight and my Big 10 game, so does tomorrow night work?

Yeah man tomorrow night works, I am these Vols of ill repute. Anytime past 10CT is okay by me, wouldn't want to start any later than 1130CT.

• Locked thread