Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I'll be joining up for the fun. Not sure what team I'm taking yet, I'd like Auburn if it gets released. Otherwise, whatever team has a decent QB with 85+ SPD (I don't know which roster you're running)

GT is Dubious28SS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Diodeous posted:

Dubious, you can take Auburn if you'd like

sweet, can you send an invite and ill accept it tonight

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Auburn over Ark state 41-7, R2A

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Auburn over Miss State 41-18. Had a tough first half but made a nice drive to tie it at 10 as the clock expired and Miss St unraveled in the 2nd half as Artis-Payne couldn't be stopped on the ground and Hamilton got his passing groove on.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Auburn can play whenever, prefer evenings on PST

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

cletus42o posted:

You're Auburn, I'm LSU.

What time in the evening would you normally get on? Pacific is usually tough for me in the evenings since I'm in Eastern, but I can try a late night one of these upcoming nights.

Was speaking in the third person :v:

I get home at 5 pst every day so its up to you.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

cletus42o posted:

Are you around right now? I've got a game with you and one with AF in the Big10/Pac12, so I'm checking with both of you.

I won't be available tonight, it's a miserable scorcher in Seattle today so I'm hanging at the beach

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

cletus42o posted:

Are you around right now? I've got a game with you and one with AF in the Big10/Pac12, so I'm checking with both of you.

im working a bit late tomorrow and wont be home and actually free until about 7 pst. I'm fine with being handed an auto beatdown or a sim if we can't meet up, pst - est is a tough match.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Accepted , no idea where my mic is. Im gonna get pummelled :v:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
LSU over Auburn 42-35 in a game that features zero defense. The only turnover was a hail mary int as the game ended.
Very good game.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

cletus42o posted:

I'm going to give our defenses a pass in this game, we each had a player that went crazy on offense - and there weren't any mistakes by either offense. Really fun shoot-out.

GG!

After looking at the stats on the website, I agree. Never been in such an insane shootout in internet football that wasn't full of turnovers. Your HB was unstopppable, and my receivers got separation all night long.

Looking forward to rematches in the other dynasties.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Auburn loses their starting HB for the rest of the season and goes bombs away, hitting WR Coates on TDs of 89 and 78 yards blowing up Ole Miss 57-28.

Easily able to sit starters in the 4th and backup QB Johnson throws a nice TD underneath to his TE on a block and release.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

AfterFather posted:

Argument in question

:stonklol:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Will play my cpu game tomorrow, but if i get simmed I like my odds against a 63 ovr opponent.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Yeesh, I won my sim but had to play the Aggies down two running backs, i lost my other senior in the sim for 3 weeks and had to start my freshman RB. Auburn gets the win 35-14, but A&M gets pressure on QB Marshall most of the game, holding him to 2-12 with a pick in the first half.

On the other hand, with the constant pressure Marshall collects 150 yards rushing, 67 of those were an option TD on the first Tigers possession. Freshman RB gets 2 TDs but doesnt find many holes all game and gets around 60 yards on 20 attempts.

Injuries are catching up to my run game quickly as the season goes on.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Got my game in, QB Marshall scored alot.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I can play arky after 7 pst most nights, but based on the history of this thread, I'm not finishing the game if it ends up being a cheesefest. I don't have the patience for that.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I AP'd myself for the time being. I'm in a position where i'm interviewing to move back to Minnesota and i don't have the time to play much beyond my Madden league for the next few weeks.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Z, i believe you're Tennessee? I have a few games to get in Madden tonight and my Big 10 game, so does tomorrow night work?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Yeah man tomorrow night works, I am these Vols of ill repute. Anytime past 10CT is okay by me, wouldn't want to start any later than 1130CT.

Lets go for 6pst (8cst). My fiancee has book club Tuesdays so it's a good night for the Vols to blow out Auburn.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Dubious, didn't get home till just now and I need to do some chores and make dinner. If you can go later tonight great, if not what's your tomorrow look like?

Yea I didn't get home til later either, then played a really lovely madden game and turned off video games for the night. This year's Madden is excruciatingly frustrating if you are trying to rebuild a bad team.

Tonight's not really all that great, and I'm currently on AP, so if you want to play my CPU go for it; I don't really have a high level of attachment to this Auburn team. In fact, the only dynasty i particularly have lasting interest in is the Big 10, so if we're holding up the league beat my AP. I can't really play till Thursday.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

I'm basically MIA until Sunday so no worries. I may play it just in case, but if it gets to Sunday and Dio hasn't played yet he can wipe it and we can have a go at it.

Can you play after the afternoon games Sunday?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Is Georgia a goon? I've been away from my 360 but may be able to go today.

Provided fiancée doesn't watch 12 hours of Gilmore girls again...

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Diodeous posted:

I'm assuming this didn't get played, haven't had the opportunity to check

no, it didn't

I'm gonna drop from here and just focus on the Big 10 dynasty; i have zero attachment to the Auburn team and getting a lil worn on internet football with the madden leagues and big10

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Diodeous posted:

Alright, buddy, if you feel like you want to come back or switch teams you're always welcome.

Ill probably come back next season as a different school, just dialing back the internet football for a bit.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
When it gets time to start the next season I'll come back around, definitely have the time for more games.

Not sure which team yet. Ideally a team with a mobile QB that has a decent 3-4 look.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Diodeous posted:

We have advanced to the players leaving stage.

Good time for me to jump back in?

Not sure if I can see rosters now but I just want a mobile QB, and a 3-4 D if possible.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Diodeous posted:

I was planning to advance this, but I don't think AF has joined up yet. Do you need me to send you an invite? I'm going to hold here til you can join up (unless you say otherwise) because Alabama has 3 FR trying to transfer for various reasons

Been pretty sick, so haven't had a chance to join up.

Is there a way to see the rosters of the open teams? I'm going to be hating life if I get a slow QB.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Aggies it is. 76 is a bit slower than i like but i can live with that for a season. Ill join later tonight.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
dio ill need an invite, says that I am banned.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Im accepting my invite when i get home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Diodeous posted: