Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
squirting is cool but if ur dating a girl theat squirts let me tell u. it sure is sexy af when ur laying out multiple layers of towels on the bed befotre u gently caress. then mid gently caress she queefs on your bone zone and u strat to laugh a lil but look out!then she shotguns u in the balls with pussy water and ur like dam a nigga really goin in right niw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
but if u mention it after sex ashe get all self concious about it and never do it agaiin w/ u. unless u fuinger her just the right way and she blast u in the face when u least expect it and she like lol noew u know how it feels. and im like fair enough fair enough

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
if u never made a girl OR DUDE squirt ur shameful

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
itt goons genuinly ignorant of how the female orgasm works

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Oh my god you loving morons it's not pee, the urethra and the vagina are separate orifices, women don't pee out of their vaginas, this why you shouldn't have dropped out of school.

lol if u operated under the assumption that goons know anything about women at all

speaking of pee its what goons do in their pants when girls talk to them

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i make girls cum so hard they squirt all of they body fluids out they pussy hole and all that remains is a dried out corpse this is actually an ancient egyptian practice and is the secret of the mummies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
oegamiom trail

• Locked thread