Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I mean, he's totally asking for it. Look at him, he asks us, the fans, to give him cyanide. Someone do it. And please, Tim, take it. Or just stop making movies entirely and go away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9fxWq5qg0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i'm batman

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

that guy makes bad movies

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Tim Burton gets to do whatever he wants for the rest of his life for Beelejuice.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i was really stoked to go see 9, and it's still etched into my memory as being one of the worst movies i've ever seen

literally shaking just thinking about it

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA

Stoic Commie posted:

i was really stoked to go see 9, and it's still etched into my memory as being one of the worst movies i've ever seen

literally shaking just thinking about it

After watching the trailer for it I watched the original short film and holy poo poo did Hollywood gently caress up an original piece of work.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

give kevin smith some too

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Machai posted:

give kevin smith some too

He's already killed his brain and talent by becoming a pothead. I think the solution for Kevin Smith is to take the drugs away.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

He's already killed his brain and talent by becoming a pothead. I think the solution for Kevin Smith is to take the drugs away.

When did he ever have talent?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Saalkin posted:

He made some films that were well-liked with many funny moments. That takes talent. He is definitely better as a writer than anything else. Again, talent. All gone now, though.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

He made some films that were well-liked with many funny moments. That takes talent. He is definitely better as a writer than anything else. Again, talent. All gone now, though.

regardless of the quality of his films, he tells the story of working on superman pretty well and it's surprisingly funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUwkqeI7XWk

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Awesome Welles posted:

regardless of the quality of his films, he tells the story of working on superman pretty well and it's surprisingly funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUwkqeI7XWk

Yep. This and the Prince story are probably the highlights of his career.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Waltzing Along posted:

I mean, he's totally asking for it. Look at him, he asks us, the fans, to give him cyanide. Someone do it. And please, Tim, take it. Or just stop making movies entirely and go away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9fxWq5qg0

he sounds drunk as gently caress

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
He made a bunch of cool movies like Beetlejuice and Batman Returns when he was younger and while his contemporary output is goofy and forgettable it's still better and more inspired than poo poo like Transformers and all the Hollywood stuff Sam Raimi is involved with now (terrible Spider Mans, terrible Oz, etc)

Except Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Depp's Willy Wonka is the worst performance in the history of film and I'm convinced he was trying to sabotage the movie to honor Gene Wilder or something, I'm embarrassed to admit I was even able to sit through it

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Zombies' Downfall posted:

He made a bunch of cool movies like Beetlejuice and Batman Returns when he was younger and while his contemporary output is goofy and forgettable it's still better and more inspired than poo poo like Transformers and all the Hollywood stuff Sam Raimi is involved with now (terrible Spider Mans, terrible Oz, etc)

Except Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Depp's Willy Wonka is the worst performance in the history of film and I'm convinced he was trying to sabotage the movie to honor Gene Wilder or something, I'm embarrassed to admit I was even able to sit through it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HYJuRwU5lo

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

HAHAHA it's real

Nic Cage was going to be superman

hahahahahahaha

I always thought people were making that poo poo up

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
it was really and it would have been awesome.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I loved Burton back in the 80's early 90's, but I've gotten really sick of his style since. And his style hasn't changed a bit, has it?

Add goth + Depp + Elfman + Carter = Burton flick.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

I loved Burton back in the 80's early 90's, but I've gotten really sick of his style since. And his style hasn't changed a bit, has it?

Add goth + Depp + Elfman + Carter = Burton flick.

yeah. what the hell is the op's problem?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Big Fish was good and made me cry.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

natetimm posted:

Big Fish was good and made me cry.

same but everything makes me cry

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Ed Wood is a really good film. His Batman films are also pretty good.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a warm breeze, autumn leaves, iron rod in my anus, sunsets''

im an emotionally unstable wreck its p cool

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

lonesomedwarf posted:

"A warm iron rod covered with leaves, shoved in my anus at sunset" A poem by Vince McMahon.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
give yourself cyanide, op!!

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

lonesomedwarf posted:

you should take some lsd and overclock that son'bitch.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

give yourself cyanide, op!!

Now where the hell is gonna get cyanide from?

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

by Ralp
When someone gives you Beetlejuice and Pee Wee's Big Adventure you can't really ask for much more.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Oh, I'm sorry, did you manage to miss Burton's Alice in Wonderland? Because Depp's Mad Hatter is actually the worst performance in the history of film.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Helena: Tim honey, where are you?

Tim: I'm in the kitchen.

Helena: Oh can I be in that too?

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
Yes, I agree. Murder this man with poison chemicals. Murder this fellow human being to death.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

black1abel posted:

Yes, I agree. Murder this man with poison chemicals. Murder this fellow human being to death.

It's technically assisted suicide. Also, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Did any of you actually watch the video? It starts with him asking for cyanide. I just want to fulfill his request. Sheesh.

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm pretty sure that burton, depp and Helena have some kind of cuck triangle going on only it's been non-stop for 25 years and burton and depp get together to listlessly copulate in front of Tim before each movie

Tim's still totally into it and wacks off in the corner with zeel yelling BEETLEJUICE

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Saalkin posted:

Batman Returns is the best batman movie that doesn't star adam west

admittedly that's a very very low bar, but still

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

some

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
tim burton wants to be cucked by johnny depp so hard

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Tricky D posted:

Tim Burton gets to do whatever he wants for the rest of his life for Ed Wood.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
the electric supeman armor in that video looked pretty neat bleven though i have no idea what it has to do with superman it sure looked cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
beetlejuice, batman + batman returns, ed woods, peewees big adventure (my fav), edward scizzorhands, mars attacks, and big fish all owned

if u watch nightmare before christmas or corpse bride with a goth girl/girl who watches anime/fat girl she will AT LEAST suck ur dick garunteed

• Locked thread