Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA
hold that shart in until the slam whale starts rimming your rear end in a top hat

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

took a suppository once and poo poo my brains out but a few hours later i farted and there was residual poo poo that came along with it. suppositories own

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am not suggesting hot dogs aka sausages are the wurst, however anal leakage is.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
when ive had lots of protein shakes and im pissing in a urinal i like to push it out anyway, not knowing for sure if itll be a fart or a poop

i call it russian assroulette

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Protein farts have a warmth that I find comforting.

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA
The last time I sharted was the day I created my own doobie dog

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Decebal posted:

one the funniest threads ever in GBS was the Goon Poo Misadventures. don't be shy and give us the whole story

That sounds fun.

W424
Oct 21, 2010
Can u imagine sitting in a lovely car in middle of winter and thinking that the spreading warmth in your rear end is poo poo and you finally notice that the seat heater is on. None of this happens sober but still mildly annoying.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
just shart me jorts

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
oops my shart

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
just shart me shart

there's shart everywhere

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Phrasing posted:

Sorry about your belligerent bowels.

In fairness, it's probably for the best.

I mean, can you imagine telling your kids how you met their mother in your Bob Saget voice saying 'yeah I poo poo my pants and she thought I was alpha as gently caress so we banged you out.' It's no fun scarring your kids that easily.

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
Sharting is as real as Israel's claim to the territories of the former palaestinian mandate.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
oh hell yeah its real. any time i get the runs i rip massive sharts in the toilet. make sure you flush right away or you're gonna be scrubbing.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
lol if you shart at work you shouldn't be farting in the first place

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

We've all had those days where we run to the restroom, pull down our pants, then shart all over the toilet seat because you forgot to lift it.

Then when you turn to look at the damage you shart again all over the tiles and the baby's toys in the bathtub. Then you have to wrap a plastic bag around your hand to dig poo poo out of the grout.

It's a real affliction.

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
once i sharted while playing pool at the bar a good 1/2 cup of liquid came out and was dripping down my leg

I excused myself to the bathroom and cleaned it as best i could but i was in there for like 15 minutes and bad to make an excuse to leave and the walk home was so awkward before we parted ways the guy bad to have known

when i got home i threw my pants in the washing machine with my phone still in the pocket and it broke

I didnt get another one for a week and the girl i was hooking up with thought i blew her off and lost interest and we never hosed

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
had taco bell two days in a row during a particularly busy on-call stint for work. Was at an inspection inside a church the next day, and I had a shart attack. I barely made it to the preacher's shitter before my rear end exploded with a fine mist of flatus and oily residue, smelled like subway's seafood salad.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
I sharted at work once. Nothing on the underoos, but my rear end was trashed.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Thank you goons for all your sharting stories !

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

I'd have lots of stories about sharting in public areas but i never leave the house not even to buy food

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

If you're a serial sharter,
stop drinking so much lager.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
Good little poo poo story here. My favorite even... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PseNrUeSmXk

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sure, all the time, one time i sharted at the bustop waiting for the bus. sometimes with my love of some pretty risky fart gambits i lose and poo poo some. sometimes even i go out of my way to enjoy a shart just for the helll of it

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
every fart is a gamble. every time you fart, you're looking lady luck in the eye and betting that you wont destroy a pair of pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
One time I sharted at work after eating Indian food and I was freaking out because I was like 17 and so was nervous about the whole work thing in general. When I went to the bathroom there was just a little spot on my underwear and it stunk like some weird oily spicy concentrate instead of poo poo so everything was all good. I threw away the underwear and went back and worked commando. Now that I think about it, it kind of smelled how Indian people smell to me in general so I wonder if they are just sharting out pungent Indian food sharts all the time and using that as perfume.

• Locked thread