Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilverGryphon
Oct 14, 2012

This might just be fun after all.
Oh wow, I had never heard of this game before!

Black Cat, honey, what did they DO to you? (probably the same thing they did to poor Otto's shoulders)

I like the use of tactics in this game, both on your part and the AI's, and the analysis of Spidey in ep. 3.5 was really well done!

So far this game reminds me a little of the Secret of the Sinister Six novel, where a fellow called the Gentleman got the SS to basically put Spidey through an all-day gauntlet to cover one of his own heists.

Hmmm. Otto helping capture Rhino? It almost looks like they're going to play up his Master Planner angle a little bit...

And goofball Venom is kind of hilarious, I gotta say. Sure, why not call up the designated hero on a Jumbo-tron to gloat and threaten his girlfriend? I can see where Megamind got the idea! Clearly, it is all about presentation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread