Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

ArbitraryC posted:

I don't really get the deal with cucking, it's like the person loving the wife is supposed to be humiliating the husband right? But if it's what the husband wants and the only reason it happens is because he agrees to it/requests it then is that really "humiliating"? Dude's getting want he wants right?

It seems like it'd make more sense for the fetish to be from the woman's other dude's viewpoint. Like they somehow trick or force the husband into watching them bone when he doesn't want it. Instead it's just some guy getting off to his wife loving people and it seems to essentially be a disjointed threesome because everyone is enjoying it.

gee it's almost as if bdsm people are crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

cuck is the sublimination of gay

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Please correct this grievous oversight as soon as possible by making cuck a bannable offense QED

Why do you want to close EN?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Clipperton posted:

if someone actually literally stepped on my balls I don't think id be doing much jerking off

Hey, it's your hour buddy. I'll step on whatever of yours you please & you can jerk whatever you like. If it will help I'm down to choke you at the same time.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Hey, it's your hour buddy. I'll step on whatever of yours you please & you can jerk whatever you like. If it will help I'm down to choke you at the same time.

could you just reheat some leftover soylent and nag me about finding a job.

hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Sure thing, if you need anything else I'll be dusting your Warhammer figurines & spraying Lysol on your loli mangas, you worthless sack of poo poo.

• Locked thread