Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
a small piece of paper that reads "why don't you put the whole world in a bottle"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
a buttplug so i don't embarrassingly fart in front of a naked lady

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.
I would bring Bear Grylls, just to be amused by watching him drink my piss. And perhaps he'd let me give him an enema using a dead animal's bladder.

Hey, I'm not a sadist: Grylls gladly does those things to survive :shrug:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

you irl posted:

why are we discussing "Naked and Afraid" when "Naked Dating" is a show?

Cause it's totally unwatchable. I actually found Naked and Afraid because I turned off Naked Dating 15 minutes in and saw it on the On Demand list. Naked and Afraid is P cool though.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

nnnotime posted:

I would bring Bear Grylls, just to be amused by watching him drink my piss. And perhaps he'd let me give him an enema using a dead animal's bladder.

Hey, I'm not a sadist: Grylls gladly does those things to survive :shrug:
pee in bear grylls' butt that's how he attains maximum hydration

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

a hole-y ghost posted:

pee in bear grylls' butt that's how he attains maximum hydration

hosed up if true

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

David Copperfield posted:

a small piece of paper that reads "why don't you put the whole world in a bottle"

naem
May 29, 2011

For a spear you sharpen a stick and then hold the tip over a fire to harden it duh

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

its a bad idea in general because you can't attach it firmly enough, and you could lose your knife. your best bet is to split the stick into a 4 pronged spear.

That would totally be me LOL.
"Well survival partner, the good news is we don't have to worry about being cut by that really sharp knife you brought..."

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
a cell phone

i can make fires with it
i can do a lot with it

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

you irl posted:

a buttplug so i don't embarrassingly fart in front of a naked lady

good idea, it will become an emergency projectile (without notice)

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

You'll be the hero whem it pops out and hits a rushing boar in the temple.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
A slingshot with a survival knife (edged on one side and serrated for wood/bone sawing on the other) and a sticker on the hilt that reads "Bluetooth enabled" to confuse the show's producers. It would also have a compass on one side of the crosspiece and a magnifying glass on the other. The whole thing explodes in a deadly shower of flesh shredding shrapnel if anyone else touches my loving Sweetness, you hear me?!?!?!11ONE!!

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

on a similar note, i would bring the industrial might of the USSR

naem
May 29, 2011

Alberto Basalm posted:

on a similar note, i would bring the industrial might of the USSR

So lots of sunglasses you can't see through

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

naem posted:

For a spear you sharpen a stick and then hold the tip over a fire to harden it duh

i do this with my johnson before a vigorous tug

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I would bring a vampire or a ghost

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

good idea, it will become an emergency projectile (without notice)

i'll whittle the protruding end against a rock and harden it over a fire (all whilst clenching it in my rear end) to make it more effective against wild animals and cameramen

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Probably bring a towel.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
A razor, cause I am not gonna be stuck out there with some unkempt hippie chick.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
Both feet leave the dirt as I spring upwards, spinning in the air, bringing my rear end in a top hat into alignment with the charging boar. As I return to the earth I've already assumed the perfect form of a skier. I let loose an ephemeral "HAI" a Samurai would envy as my entire body jolts, rocketing the butt plug from my rear end with a trail of feces following close behind. It misses the boar by a lot and strikes a cameraman in the forehead, killing him instantly. The boar gores my left thigh and his tusk severs my thigh artery and I die too.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

The Royal Scrub posted:

Both feet leave the dirt as I spring upwards, spinning in the air, bringing my rear end in a top hat into alignment with the charging boar. As I return to the earth I've already assumed the perfect form of a skier. I let loose an ephemeral "HAI" a Samurai would envy as my entire body jolts, rocketing the butt plug from my rear end with a trail of feces following close behind. It misses the boar by a lot and strikes a cameraman in the forehead, killing him instantly. The boar gores my left thigh and his tusk severs my thigh artery and I die too.

going into the mechanic later to get my rear end in a top hat aligned

naem
May 29, 2011

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Probably bring a towel.

You're a real hoopy frood

5 DOLLAR FOOT LONG
Jul 14, 2007

dodecatuple secret probation
kleenex

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
A woman

I argue that it counts because I have totally objectified her, and therefore she is an object I can bring

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
a mage/thief elven henchman

and a vorpal sword with which to behead my henchman for staring at my junk

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Probably bring a towel.

drat this is the best answer. goldmine

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Probably bring a towel.

Haha I was surprised I even got this so quick. Not bad goonsire I dig it

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Vengarr posted:

A woman

I argue that it counts because I have totally objectified her, and therefore she is an object I can bring

Naked and Afraid, Season 10: A Land Called Gor

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Spool of wire

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

my blu ray of the hunger games

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

My Casio Rapman

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
wait there is a reality show about scaring naked people now?

everything we ever predicted has come true and ther eis no reason to think everything else wont turn tr ue also. *cuts hole in sofa for toilet

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
capitalism and rape culture

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
a satellite phone

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

porkchop_express posted:

capitalism and rape culture

why bring the only items already there

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
a book of sarcastic quotes to read dramatically from every time the other guy fucks up

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm pretty sure I'd tackle one of the camera crew and take their Luna bars after about 3 days honestly

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
a 55 gallon drum of lube.
It may last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

a 55 gallon drum of lube.
It may last