Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
hitachi personal massage wand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

(watches jeopardy)
jesus, this fucker is dumb. holy poo poo. how can you not know what a caldera is? dumb person.
(watches naked and afraid)
holy poo poo, why wouldn't you bring a chainsaw instead of a pocket knife? what a loving cretin. in a real robinson crusoe sitch this idiot gently caress would die.
(watches history channel)
holy poo poo lmbo at this dumb fuckin dictator. if you put me behind the third reich it would've been churchill cowering in a bunker. i could've loving won omaha beach. what a stupid hitler.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

NESguerilla posted:

WW2=Naked reality show itt
just find people who do that funny :shrug:

besides I can't really talk, if I went on naked & afraid they'd have to mosaic my face

• Locked thread