Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic win! http://www.twitch.tv/ludendi

Support Medecin Son Frontiers. Watch lisping scandinavians speedrun. See the epic effeminate Brit wear a dress as a """"Donation Incentive"""". Hear the French Woman read donations. This is loving Awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Chucat will be streaming Peggle and giving shout outs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Right now on the couch:
British Gay Toronto Hipster, Sickly Teenage Brit, Guy Who Makes His Hand Like The Guy From Scary Movie To Mash Lmfao, and Varg Vikernie's brother.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Chucat will be streaming Peggle and giving shout outs.

I'd rather listen to diarrhea spray out of a goat's rear end than hear that buttbreath idiot try to speak english. I'll pass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's bad enough he sounds like he lived in a London alley for 30 years, but he also has the world's worst microphone.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I'd rather listen to diarrhea spray out of a goat's rear end than hear that buttbreath idiot try to speak english. I'll pass.

Lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

It's bad enough he sounds like he lived in a London alley for 30 years, but he also has the world's worst microphone.

Well, he will be using the provided mic on the stream i guess.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
This game is queer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Croc... Of poo poo.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Croc... Of poo poo.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

when's the cucking contest

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do not make jokes about SGDQ and Tolki here please, not only are they gay, but Tolki deserves to be allowed to move past that.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Wormskull posted:

Do not make jokes about SGDQ and Tolki here please, not only are they gay, but Tolki deserves to be allowed to move past that.

i'm glad of this, this is a good rule for the thread

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
lol stream just opened, it's like hitler's aryan dream team in that room

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

lol stream just opened, it's like hitler's aryan dream team in that room

The bald psychotic looking guy with sunglasses is badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gently caress yea.. My homey Svenne is on the couch.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Wormskull posted:

this is a good rule and i agree with it, it's just a shame that that's the only interesting thing that ever happened in a speed run event ever.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
will there be pro yoco

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr. Pumroy posted:

this is a good rule and i agree with it, it's just a shame that that's the only interesting thing that ever happened in a speed run event ever.

You must of missed the block after a fairly normal one where the place emptied and then the group of the most insane looking perfect pedophile specimens of all time gradually gathered around, at first, a deranged squat Asian who talked too fast for his brain while playing the most tedious looking anime fan game ever. And then the 2nd most picture perfect serial child sex murderer in the congregation stepped up to the plate to play an even worse and creepier game. All the while his body slowly leaned toward the screen such that he was nearly off camera by the end of the game. Next to him, the man with the epic Mustache that looked fake, the guy who later told off the retarded birthday boy for talking too much during a Tomba 2 run, was speaking to him very encouragingly about his run, in a tone and cadence reminiscent of the Mustached guy from Spinal Tap yes-manning it up during an interview.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's also the homeless guy with the most unbelievable single dreadlock of hair, who got kicked out. He claimed that he steam cleaned his hair. lmfao

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
CavemanDCJ FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

CavemanDCJ FTW.

I don't like him but he was a good piece of some of the crazy poo poo that went on, like the aforementioned.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I don't like him but he was a good piece of some of the crazy poo poo that went on, like the aforementioned.

Yeah that's the only thing I know him from but it was funny.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Yeah that's the only thing I know him from but it was funny.

http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda/b/541496119?t=7h06m This whole hour or so is some serious win. I'd push it back about 3 or 4 mins first though. lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my God I forgot about Sonic 06 Eggman.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Swedes are so drat dumb.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
please tell me what relevant facts I need to know about different european nations and why they are awful compared to other european nations so that I can properly enjoy this stream. thanks

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

DoubleDonut posted:

please tell me what relevant facts I need to know about different european nations and why they are awful compared to other european nations so that I can properly enjoy this stream. thanks

Good European Nation: Norway
Bad European Nations: The other ones.

Dec 26, 2012

DoubleDonut posted:

the nation of the person talking to you is the good one, and all the others are garbage countries populated by subhumans

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

DoubleDonut posted:

this isn't the world cup. they're all nerds and they are to be hated.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Ragg posted:

Good European Nation: Norway
Bad European Nations: The other ones.
Norway are awkward, backwards shutins who can't internet their way out of a paper bag.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's a pretty badass lineup in the couch room right now lmao. My homey is the joe dirt looking Scandy in the tye dye tank top. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The banshee looking balding woman with blue hair that she keeps pulling out and having to pick away from her fingers every 5 minutes is pretty chill as well.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

are they holding the marathon in a hospital waiting room?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The 16th bit Beethoven soundtrack in this game is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Svenne ftw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/europeanspeedsterassembly Tompa (God bless) is about to do a TAS tutorial so if that's your poo poo, tune into the Yellow stream instead of watching this pink haired clown play a furry game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is probably going to be a sick block so don't miss it IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
This is the best, thanks wormskull, I would have missed this otherwise.

• Locked thread