Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Heck yes let's get parents into this more make this all Freudian up in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Heck yes we spent all our time painting Warhammer Miniatures

e: too slow! Join the Corpse Fraternity

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Why would we ever not be a sincere and dedicated wizard?

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
We studied real hard to not embarrass ourselves publicly.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
When you get a beard that lush you hang on to it

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Throw stones and aim for the face

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
I can see Necromancy kind of casting us in a bad light but then again, we majored in Necromancy and it's time we put that degree to use

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Let's turn that Necromancy BA into a MA.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Learn the ways of their magic so we can turn it on them and make them regret ever being nice to anyone

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Let's go for a chance to try out our Healing

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Deny the money but do it really smugly

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Well, we are here to do a job, so let's get that non-existant cash the wizard is hiding nowhere

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
What's with the missing post?

Also lecture the troll on the troll man's burdern

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
We're honestly not too stellar at magic overall so let's show off when we can. Put our degree in Necromancy to use

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Poison Maris please

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Dagger of Sharpness because Maris stinks forever

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Elves yes please

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Wait, did elf win or?

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

RickVoid posted:

Cherrie, because that joke ain't played out yet.

Also Cherrie this is my vote eternal

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Dodge requires a higher thing to clear, to the point where I wonder if it gives us an advantage. Go for it?

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Is the wizard even alive didn't we just burn him with our nonexistant Conjuration skill?

Blame the hack tho i guess if he's alive

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Hahahhahahaahhaahha this doesn't need to be asked

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Let's not pull out the guys who lead us astray into not learning any of the good magics. We're friends with the whole Mages Guild and we got the whole Mages' guild's help.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Encourage him to give up the throne and let us rule everything since we're doing all the work anyway

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Our degree in Necromancy is finally paying for itself!

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Send over the wine so people know we're a party skeleton

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
We're a demon or something so let's start some faith based initiatives please

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
haha wow weak.

You don't have this specific skill? game over you give up and retire to the lich retirement home and talk about the grandkids all day

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Let lichgramps have his lichtirement in the lich folks home. Let's do a new character.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
They taught me to bend the light which no one my age could do and no one my age had ever done before

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
We called her Plain Jane even though that wasn't actually the name of this boring ordinary human

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

AfroSquirrel posted:

Please don't fix it.

We played with the <3forest animals<3 using our ~imagination~. Our imagination, mind, not Plane Jane's because she doesn't have one.

Welp that's about the only option here

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Both because literally everyone finds us attractive and we're really flattered and we basically have a chance with everyone but we only end up with Snape but still you know we could have had anyone else we wanted too

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
We worked retail in the general store as part of our tragic backstory where we were underappreciated but someone everyone still loved us at the same time

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Lot of trouble that somehow never seemed to last because everyone always forgave us in the end

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
I nursed it back to health with just a touch of my hand which also made all the flowers spring to life and the sun twinkled on my beautiful face making the tears in my eyes sparkle like stars

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

Nyaa posted:

She is also a mary sue, Bella Swan

This. Her right eye was emerald and her right eye was citrine but she was not as pretty as us just nearly.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Uh of course we're going to cause a scene and demand people explain things to us like they're accountable to us everyone is accountable to us why aren't we still important talk to us please

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Mary Sue, in the end, ultimately, isn't actually very good at being perfect. And besides, maybe he's into like, weird stuff, and we can get a 50 Shades thing going, and you know how popular that is. Bang him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Heal the monster because we make everything love us maybe we can get a monster boar friend if not anyway we still do the coolest most special thing

• Locked thread