Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Raw has been pretty great the last few weeks. Is there any credence to that 'new head writer' rumor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

fart blood posted:

And now I have a dumb question:

Why Brie Bella? Don't get me wrong, the Bellas are stars regardless of how talented in-ring they are, but it appears that this Stephanie McMahon/Brie Bella program is being treated like a huge deal, and it's closing out the show (right? I missed Raw). I mean, are they doing this because it's a way of keeping Bryan in our heads by proxy, or do they actually see something in Brie Bella?

Stephanie McMahon is one of the top heels in the company and also a McMahon, that's why it's a big deal.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

Reigns doesn't need to learn how to take really hard bumps and thrash around on the ground anyway, he's supposed to be a really strong powerful guy. He needs to learn how to sell things like pain, effort, disbelief, and determination with his facial expressions. It's like the dude doesn't know how to grimace properly. It's more of a storytelling skill than it is about taking bumps.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

Cardboard Box posted:

who even is the US Champion right now I legitimately can't remember

Sheamus.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

Bhester posted:

WWE has to be trolling us with Cesaro at this point. Surely there's a payoff to this.

He will now only wrestle in stretcher matches.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

Atticus Finch posted:

Cesaro should use Dean Malenko's old music. Everyone should use Dean Malenko's old music.

:allears:

Haha, it's just intro riff from Licence to Kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQKaujX6R-U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

I Before E posted:

Seriously, it can't be that hard to find a good theme for Cesaro.

Booker T/Harlem Heat's theme would fit him really well. Something like that.

Or something Rammstein-ish.

Mechafunkzilla fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Aug 1, 2014

• Locked thread